Test of Obedience

Narrator

      Naruto was confused by what Kakashi could be talking about. "What more could I need to do?" He thought to himself. He had been such a great asset in the war, and his studies were going good. He was even next in line to be Hokage. There was no reason why he shouldn't be promoted to Jonin. But Kakashi's motives weren't exactly just.

"I need to test your ability to follow orders, quickly" says kakashi, staring into Naruto's eyes. "Uhh, okay Kakashi sensei, what my first instructions?" Says Naruto, looking down avoiding eye contact. Kakashi then grabs Naruto by his chin and forces his head slightly up "look at me when I talk to you." he says sternly "and... it's lord Hokage, not Kakashi sensei" he says smirking

     Naruto begins to blush madly, now realizing what Kakashi's true intentions were. "Okay then l- lord hokage... what do you want me to do next?" Naruto says, playing along with his game. "Well well, look who's being obedient..." says Kakashi looking into Naruto's eye. He then roughly plants his hands on Naruto's shoulder and pushes him down to his knees.

"Ouch!" Says Naruto, since he fell roughly to his knees. Kakashi grabs his chin and jolts his head up. "Shhh" he says putting a finger over his lips "we don't want to get caught do we?" Kakashi then goes on to say "Here's you first task of obedience..." As he undoes his zipper to reveal his semi-erect penis.

"Your instructions are to watch, quietly, and don't move from that position... understand?" Kakashi says with a devious smile. Naruto nods slowly, mesmerized by the sight and submitting to Kakashi's dominance.

Naruto's POV

Kneeling down in front of Kakashi I couldn't help but get aroused. And being instructed not to move most likely meant not to touch myself either. But even more than that... I couldn't touch him. Seeing his growing length basically throb in front of me made me wish I could taste it.

"Do you want me to put it in my mouth... lord Hokage?" I say trying my best to be seductive. "I want you to do what I said" says Kakashi sternly "don't get to eager for anything" he says like he could sense my desperation.

Kakashi then starts to stroke himself directly i front of my face, while marking direct eye contact. I blush, completely embarrassed watching him. I couldn't understand, I've seen him before, but now... it felt different. I look away breaking his gaze, and he grabs my chin. "Eyes up here" he says sternly as he turns my head. He then uses the hand he was stroking with to place two fingers in my mouth, and starts touching himself with the other.

       I suck his fingers passionately, almost as if I were trying to prove my mouth could be used for something else. I could taste him on his fingers still, and I could tell by looking at him he was getting more aroused as the seconds passed by, as was I.

     A few minutes pass and he stops stroking himself. At this point I'm a mess. Desperately horny and needing to be doing more than just watching. He removes his fingers from my mouth and stares me in my eyes. The silence, and loss of my 'show', cause me to ask "can I-" but I get cut off by Kakashi shoving himself into my mouth.

     He leans down to me and says "I said no talking..." while still in my mouth "Now, your next instruction... is to suck" he says standing back up. I eagerly start to suck him with as much enthusiasm as possible. Finally being able to taste him after what felt like forever was completely amazing.

     I could tell he was enjoying it by the highly erotic and deep moans he was letting out. Considering it was one of my first real times doing this, I was happy about that. I grind my own erection in my pants. While I'm still sucking he goes to place a hand on my head. He lightly plays in my hair and the says "Good, now, your next Instruction, is to keep being obedient."

     He then to push my head down onto him harder. He's rough, but I can tell he's being careful not to hurt me. I'm so aroused by him that I'm leaking through my pants. I keep on grinding on the pressure of me being hard in my clothes, and I eventually finish myself off without using it my hands, creating a large wet area on my pants.

     I moan out loudly, and obviously, and my sucking pattern gets sloppy, as Kakashi looks down at the large wet spot on my pants. He removes himself from my mouth and says "You were doing such a good job, I didn't even see your disobedience..." as he kneels down to my level, he says,"what ever shall I do?" almost menacingly.

__________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading like, comment, vote, and share as always, and enjoy the next chapter. Love you all!!