Helpful.

Some time later, Kakashi is still training. He wants to be as powerful as possible, seeing as he lost the abilities of his sharingan. Specifically his lightning blade. Now that he no longer had the sharingan, the tunnel vision of his lightning blade is now very fatal.

     "Ugh" Kakashi sighs out, out of breath. "Purple lightning huh" he says to himself quietly. "Creating a jutsu isn't a easy task". "Hey Kakashi sensei" Naruto yells waving. Kakashi's had asked Naruto to meet him at the training grounds. "Whatcha doing?" Naruto asks.

    "Hello Naruto, I'm trying to create a new jutsu, actually" Kakashi says, taking a break from his training. "Really?!" Naruto says excitedly "some type of super lightning explosion!" He exclaims. "Well, no." Kakashi says flatly "I'm trying to creat the lightning blade."

     "Lightning blade?" Naruto says confused "but you already know that, did you forget it?" He says chuckling. Kakashi sighs and says "No, I can't use it now without my sharingan" while pointing to his eye. "I need a version of it, that dosent create such a dangerous tunnel vision."

     "Oh I see, y'a know!" Naruto says "Why'd you call me then?". "Well, when I comes to change in chakra form, you're the best." Kakashi says, sporting his masked smile. "Whoa whoa sensei, I can't really help you with anything like that, y'a know? Even Sasuke would be better than me." Naruto says, holding his hands up in protest.

    Kakashi sighs, "I thought so, but Sasuke wasn't exactly available" he gets up to continue his practice. "Wait!" Naruto yells out "why don't you try that shadow clone training? That worked real well, y'a know?"

     "Yes it did, but I don't have nearly as much chakra as you" Kakashi says looking back at Naruto. "Yeah, but now that your sharingan is gone, don't you have more chakra? Can't you try with just one?" Naruto asks.

     Kakashi thinks for a second. "Well, that might not be a terrible idea" he says, creating one shadow clone "But, Naruto? Stay here with me just in case I over exert myself." He says, both of him looking at Naruto.

     Naruto blushes a little, remembering the last time he saw two Kakashis. "Y-yes of course!" He says, sitting down. Kakashi chuckles, and exclaims "Alright, let me begin".

     A few hours into training, Kakashi is just finishing up with his training. "Well I haven't quite figured it out, but I think I'm close" he says, out of breath. This wakes Naruto up from the nap he fell into, "huh?! What?" He says jumping up.

     Kakashi looks over to him, and says "Thanks for staying for so long, just one last try and we're done". Kakashi puts his hand into position and yells "purple lighting!".

     Purple electricity swarms around his hand, and condenses into his palm. But before his jutsu can be complete, his shadow clone disperses, and Kakashi begins to collapse. "Oh no" he moans out quietly.

     Before he can hit the floor though, Naruto is under him, and catches him on his back. "Whoa there Kakshi sensei, I've got you" he says. "Thank you" Kakashi replies "maybe I overdid it after all" he says chuckling. "Let me take you home" Naruto replies.

     At Kakashi's house, Naruto finally arrives, and lays him down on the bed. "Thank you, I'll get some rest" Kakashi says worn out. "No no no. I can't leave you like this Kakashi sensei!" Naruto says smiling.

    Naruto begins to undress Kakashi, starting at his vest and shirt. "W-wait Naruto really, you don't have too. I'm all sweaty" Kakashi says In protest, trying to sit up. "Don't worry Sensei, really I don't mind" Naruto says getting his vest off. "You've already over exerted yourself"

     As Naruto gets Kakashi's shirt off, he can't help but blush. Kakashi's toned body, glistening with sweat very attractive to him. The smell of his hard work filled the room, and began to arouse Naruto.

     On the other hand, As Naruto began to take off Kakashi's pants, Kakashi himself begins to get aroused. Before He could get his pants fully off he says, "listen Naruto, I don't think I'll be able to control myself if you keep touching me this way".

    Naruto pauses for a second, then chuckles. "Did you forget how worn out you are? You still can't do much y'a know." Kakashi looks up and says "are you making fun of me?" In an intimidating tone. "No no no" Naruto says, "but I can help you... relax"

     As Naruto says this he puts a hand on Kakashi's chest, to lightly push him to lay down. Now, with him laying down in nothing but underwear, Naruto places a kiss on his warm bulge. "Whoa what are you-" Kakashi says getting interrupted. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you, ya know?"

     Hearing this, Kakashi is no longer apprehensive, he he begins to grow in his underwear. Naruto takes the opportunity to fully undress him, and plant multiple quick kissed on Kakashi's erection.

     "Ahh" Kakashi moans out. Taking it as a good sign, Naruto being to Suck, swallowing Kakashi's length as much as he can.

     As Kakashi throws his head back in pleasure, Naruto smiles with a idea. "Y'a know, I can make shadow clones too" he says, creating four more of him in the room. "What are you gonna do with all of them?" Kakashi Asks confused. "You'll see" Naruto says with a smile.

     Then, two of Naruto's clones begin to lightly suck on Kakashi's nipples. Playing and prodding, with them being obviously sensitive. "Y-you will never d-do anything like this a-gain" Kakashi stutters out. "I know, but I have to take my chance, y'a know?" Naruto says, smiling.

    Then, Naruto's next two clones each begin to suck on Kakashi's sack. Ever so gently licking his salty balls, one for each. And Just as Kakashi seemed overwhelmed with pleasure, the original Naruto begins to suck and swallow Kakashi's now throbbing erection at a fast pace.

"W-wait slow down" Kakashi moans out in overstimulated pleasure. "I'm gonna" he says, as he ejaculates a unusually large amount into Naruto's mouth. "Oh I'm..." Kakashi's says, embarrassed. "Don't worry, y'a know?" Naruto says, swallowing, and dispersing his four shadow clones. "I had, fun! But get some rest sensei, that training is no joke!" Naruto says smiling. "I'll run you a bath before I leave... or do I need to bathe you too" he says laughing. "Well I can't do much to stop you, can I