Full Reward.

Naruto's POV

We both step out of the shower, and behind to dry ourselves off. "Now go lay down on the bed... no clothes." I blush at his words, but listen and go to the bed.

My skin is still damp, and the cold air around me is raising the hairs on my arms and legs. I sit and think about Kakashi, and all the things he could consider my reward.

The sensation of cold air and the thoughts of Kakashi are enough to arouse me to having a hard erection. Just as I notice this kakashi exits the bathroom. He is also naked, with a semi-erect penis. And If I could, I would've gotten even harder at this sight.

"Looks like someone is already quite hard, tell me, is it my fault? " he asks walking towards me. His question was much more embarrassing to answer then I thought it would be "well umm y-yeah, ya know?" I say blushing.

Now, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, and he walks over and gets on his knees in front of me, and pulls down his mask. He's so close I could feel his breath on my erection.

"I guess I should do something about that then..." he says, smiling scandalously.

He then gently pushed me to lay down, with my knees still hanging off of the bed. He then licks the tip of my penis, causing it to twitch like crazy "wait K-kakashi you don't have to-" I get cut off.

"It's ok, I want to" he says in a deep voice, slowly saying each word, touching his lips on my tip. And that sends vibrations through my entire body with every word he spoke.

Before I say anything else he takes my entire legnth into his mouth and begins to suck, up and down.

I moan out loudly in pure pleasure "Y-yes Kakashi just like that!" And he continues to suck like that.

Every few times that he ends up at my tip, he stops for a second and sucks hardly, so hard that it almost hurts. But before I say anything, he'd stop.

As I get closer to my climax I warn Kakashi that I'd be cumming "K-kakashi? I'm g-gonna finish soon."

He hears this and grunts to acknowledge me. But after a few second he stops completely, causing me to wine. "Hey! I wasnt finished, ya know? I'm so close, please keep going"

He ignores me any says "look at your tip, looks like my sucking brused it" with a wide smile. "Am I being to rough?" He asked, obviously teasing me.

"No you're-" before I finish talking he begins sucking again, and now the pleasure, and stinging feeling of the bruise he gave me pushes me over the edge almost immediately. And I finish in his mouth, while grabbing my sheets.

"Oh no! I'm sorry Kakashi! It was a accident, ya know?" He doesn't respond, and lifts my legs to pin them to either side of me. He bends down to my already loosened hole, and places his mouth over it.

I feel my orgasm mixed with his saliva flow into me, he comes up and looks at me. "Wait Kaka-" im once again cut off by him kissing me, and making me taste myself.

"You let out all these pretty moans, and beg, and now you let me taste you? And expect me to control myself? How foolish." Says kakashi as he breaks the kiss.

He then slide his fully erect penis inside of me, and begins thrusting in and out at a very fast pace. "Ahh K-kashi s-slow down" I say.

He bends down to my ear and put a hand lightly on my cheek and whispers "No" and speeds up his pace.

This causes me to go erect once more, even though I had just came. Kakashi takes this as a invitation to start stoking my erection.

I moan out loudly, due to the overwhelming pain and pleasure, due to high sensitivity and the bruse on my tip. "Wow, I'm getting close, every time I stroke you, you clench yourself." He grunts out.

"W-wait Kakashi, I- can't take it" I say still moaning. In response he shushes me and says " can you endure for just a little longer? I'm so close." And I can't help but listen to his convincing request.

After a few more minutes, Kakashi finishes, but instead of pulling out, he cums inside of me, and I feel him filling me up.

He pulls out and lays down next to me. He apologizes, saying "sorry for being a little rough In the end, and not pulling out." While smiling guiltily. I smile back and say "don't worry... I liked it, ya know?"

____________________________________
Hey guys, thanks for reading. Love you all, and be sure to share, vote, and comment. Don't forget about my other stories either.