Pusishment?

Naruto's POV

Kakashi had me pinned to the bed, I couldn't move. "K-Kakashi I'm sorry, ya know?" I stutter out, not knowing what else to say.

"Are you now?" He begins thrusting his erection on mine, rubbing it in all of the right places. "Well you should've listened. It was your choice after all." He says. I moan out in pleasure. His length felt so good on mine, especially with it lubricated with pre-cum.

"Y-yes Kakashi, that feels g-good" I moan out closing my eyes in pleasure. Kakashi switched to holding my hands with one hand, and used his free one to grasp my throat, causing me to open my eyes in surprise.

"Don't like this to much, it's far from over" he says strengthening his grip on my throat, and speeding up his hips. "Ah- Kakashi I- I'm" and as I say that I Finnish on my stomach, and on Kakashi's still erect penis.

Kakashi's POV

"There, finally. Now you're punishment begins" as I say this I smile devilishly. I pull of Naruto's underwear so he is completely naked, with me fully clothed. I keep him on his back, and lift his legs and spread them open.

I take some on his cum from his stomach and rub it on his entrance. "Whaaa?! Kakashi wh-what are you doing?!" He says in protest.

I make my way up to inches from his face, I work one on my fingers in him, and say "This is your punishment, remember? So don't fight it."

I begin working my finger in and out, pressing on every surface. Naruto is surprisingly quiet, and is moaning sheepishly in pleasure. Sines he seems to be liking it a little to much, I forcefully put a second finger in, scissoring and loosening him up.

"Kakashi's that h-hurts" he says as he opens his eyes. I say nothing, other than staring deeply into his eyes and continuing to finger. Soon, he is loose enough for me to insert a third finger, which I was able to do with much less whining.

"Get ready" I say as I line myself up to his entrance. "Wait K-Kakashi's I'm not re-" I cut him off by entering him abruptly, I put about half of me penis inside of him at once, and wait a second to hear his reaction.

He reaches up and grabs my back "Kakashi is t-to big wait p-please." He begs me looking into my eyes. In response I lift him up, still I inside of him, and sit on the bed, with him in my lap facing me, causing me to go inside even deeper. "Ahhhh- Kakashi I-"

I cut him off once more "you are being punished, you should be thanking me, I've been going easy on you." I then begin thrusting in and out slowly, while he hugs me tightly digging into the back of my vest.

I speed up my pace, and put more of myself inside of him. "Kakashi's w-wait It's to much" he says to me. But I look down and see he is once again erect. "How is it to much, when you seen to be enjoying it thoroughly?"

He looks down at his erection and blushes, which encourages me to start touching him in unison with my thrusts. He starts moaning out loudly, while shaking, and not being able to form any words.

"So this is what you wanted?" I say in his ears, since he had his head down on my shoulder "you know, you could've asked." I say as I chuckle, and keep thrusting.

"Kakashi I- I'm cumming.." he says. And I stop stroking and put a finger on his tip. "You want to cum twice, before I get a chance to? How selfish of you."

He whines out and moans in unison with me. I was nearing my orgasm to. So I pulled out of him and put my erection in front of me, with Naruto still on my lap. So our lengths were touching.

I began to stroke both is them in unison and a fast pace, feeling immense pleasure from the whole ordeal.

"Kakashi yes r-right there" Naruto says, and he finishes all over the both of us. But instead of stopping for him, I use him as lubricant to help finish myself.

"Oww, wait Kakashi I already finished, ahh, it's too sensitive." I ignore his pleads and keep stroking, going even Faster.

He reaches over and try's to obstruct my hand, but I quickly put one in his throat to stop him, while still stroking. A few second after this I finish, getting the majority of it on his naked body.

I finally stop stoking and he slumps over some, completely exhausted, and I lay him in his bed, and say "Next time I won't be so easy on you...". Then I leave his home to head back to my own, after giving him a light peck on the cheek. 

____________________________________hey guys thanks for reading again. Be sure to vote, comment, and share this story and my other. Love you all!