Deviant Acts

Narrator

     Naruto turns to the first page, sits down on the ground, and begins to read.

     He is completely entranced by the subjects of the book. To be frank, it made him horny. And through being completely turned on, he kept reading. Even though he had a deep dislike for reading.

     "This must be the good part, ya know" he says to himself quietly while giggling, on page twenty two of Kakashi's book.

     This page says, as the man takes the woman upstairs, he slams her on the bed. This makes her moan just from the roughness of being thrown. "So you like it rough" the man says in a seductive voice. "Please, just take me now, I need your strong arms around me" the girls says begging. 

     While Naruto is reading this part of the story, he continuously lets out deep stomached giggles. Both from arousment and excitement about what'll happen next.

     He goes back into the perverted story, with it saying, he dose just a she request and rips of her panties. And pushes her farther onto the bed and kisses her roughly. He strokes his long dick, and pushes all of it into her in one fluid motion. She moans out loudly form the pleasure of being penetrated.

     At this point, Naruto was only focused on the book, and had a visible tent growing in his pants. But what breaks his concentration is Kakashi putting a hand on his shoulder and saying "You know, this book isn't for people your age." which startles Naruto greatly.

     "Ahh?! K- Kakashi?! When did you wak- wait, no it's not what it loos like, ya know? I was just.. uhh" screams out Naruto, startled. "You were reading my perverted book, That's what you were doing. And looking at your pants, I can see why. But normally people would wait to go home to do things like that." Kakashi says in a smug, very much amused tone.

     "I- I'm sorry" says Naruto, defeated, and no longer trying to come up with any excuses. "No worries, actually why don't you read aloud the part you're at? Hmm?" says Kakashi with his closed eye smile.

     His intentions were not nearly as pure as he was making it seem. But Naruto agrees and begins to read out loud.

     "She m-moans out l-loudly form the p-pleasure of being p-penitra- do I have to?!" Says Naruto, blushing madly.

     Kakashi leans down to Naruto's ear, with a hand still on his shoulder, and says "yes, you do. Now continue".

     "Ok... She grabs and sc-scratches at his back m-making hung g-grunt in pain and pleasure..." as Naruto is reading this Kakashi slips a hand down Naruto's pants, and begins to stroke his erection.

     "Ahhh?? K-Kakashi sensei d-don't touch me there!". Says Naruto in protest, but moaning form the pleasure of Kakashi's hand.

     "Just keep reading. And don't stop until your finished." Kakashi says, in quite a persuasive tone that made the task seem very easy to accomplish.

     "Until I- I finish the b-book? That'll take all night!" Says Naruto, not yet understanding what he meant by Finish.

     Kakashi says "that's not what I mean..." and continues to stroke Naruto faster, still in his pants. "Now continue reading."

     Naruto listens, and moans out. "He g-grunts out in paint and p-pleasure, while penetrating her deeper and d-deeper by the second."

     Naruto stops reading for a second to grab Kakashi's hand "P-please slow down... I- I can't concentrate, ya know?" He begs.

     "Then you shouldn't have stolen my book to get off on, now should you have?" Kakashi says back coldly, but with a tinge of humor.

     Naruto continues, skipping ahead. "Then h-he feels as if h-he is melting inside her. He s-says "I'm about to cum" a-and she begs- Ahhhh" Naruto moans and looks back at Kakashi, who stares onto his eyes all while not stopping his stoking pattern. 

    Naruto continues and says "S-she begs him to c-cum inside of h-her, and he dose, f-f-filling her u-" Naruto stops reading "Kakashi im! I-"

     And as he says this he finishes in his pants, laying his head into Kakashi's chest, and closing his eyes I pleasure. He had left a wet spot on his pants, and was even weaker then he was after his training.

     "Loos like you were really pent up from all that reading. Get home and cleaned up, we start bright and early tomorrow!" Says Kakashi with his signature closed eye smile, as he poofs away.

____________________________________
Hey guys, thanks for supporting my new story. Be sure to check out my first. Vote, comment, and enjoy! Love you all!