Sweeney Todd & Gellert Grindelwald (Fluff/Modern)

Y/N'S POV

I lowered my mask to blow my nose, before putting the garbage beside my desk.

      I had finished online school for the day, but I was wearing a mask because I had a sore throat.

       Tap, tap, tap.

       "Come in," I replied loudly, since the mask muffled my voice.

       "Y/N, how are you feeling?" Sweeney asked, his eyes dark. I should be more worried about him than him about me, since he looks like he hasn't slept in years.

         Seriously, how did he function everyday?

         "I'm fine, Sweeney. Just have a sore throat." I reassured him, but he jerked his head to the door. "Come with me, Gellert made tea for you."

         "Made, or conjured up?" I teased, and he smiled wickedly. "I'm surprised you still have your wit."

          "Again, only a sore throat."

          "You can't be too careful these days," Sweeney looked over his shoulder at me sternly, "what with COVID and all."

           I knew he was right. I wore a mask when I went out, used sanitizer and all that, but still....

           "There she is." Gellert greeted us, cutting off my thoughts. His platinum hair looked spiky as ever, and his wand glinted in the kitchen light.

           On the kitchen table, there was a mug of steaming tea, and cut up bananas and blueberries in a bowl.(Only the bananas are cut up)

           "Thank you, Gellert. I appreciate it." I sat down and lowered my mask.

           Gellert  smiled.  "My  pleasure, Y/N. Is your throat better than yesterday?" He asked.

           I nodded while chewing a banana. He and Sweeney grinned. "It's too bad with this COVID running around, you can't go out anymore." Sweeney sighed.

          "Sweeney, you were mostly in your shop ninety percent of the time." I reminded him.

          Gellert chuckled, while Sweeney said, "And this quarantine has reminded me of how much your wit can be annoying at times."

          "Hey, Y/N's sweet, and easy on the eyes." Gellert supplemented. "And she doesn't talk about blood and killing all the time."

          "At least she doesn't take the lazy way out, and conjure up food when we have it right here in the fridge."

           "Enough, you two. Please. I get it, we're all going crazy from cabin fever." I cut in. "Could we at least try and tolerate each other?"

           Both went silent, and nodded. I lowered my head and smiled into my bowl.

           "We could watch something on Netflix afterwards. It's my turn to pick the movie." I realized, and the guys looked at me hesitantly.

           "What movie?" Gellert asked. He preferred movies similar to his agenda, like ruling the world. Sweeney was a fan of the thrillers and slashers.

          I liked comedies, action movies, and sad movies.

          So obviously, if we all watch together, it's a rare day when there's no arguing involved.

          "Breathe. I heard it's a really good movie, and Andrew Garfield is in it." I shrugged. "It looks like a drama."

          Both men scowled in confusion. They hadn't really heard of a lot of celebrities, the way I did.

          "Okay. We'll watch."  Sweeney shrugged, his lips fighting a smile.

          I grinned, and finished the rest of my food before drinking the tea. It was (tea flavour) tea.

          "That was so sad, but so... uplifting." I tried, after the movie ended. "And the fact that it's real makes it more sad." Gellert added.

          Sweeney, meanwhile, looked pleased. "When he was on it for too long, and his wife came in-"

         "You're heartless," Gellert scowled. "That's what interested you? Why do I even tolerate you?"

         They were sitting near each other, and I was on one end, far away from them. The couch was L shaped.

         I shook my head. "It was sad, though, admit it."

         "Okay, yes. It was." Sweeney glanced at us. "That man is a phenomenal actor, whoever he is."

        "Andrew- what's his last name?" Gellert asked.

        "Garfield." I relied, giggling.

         I leaned my head on the couch, smiling under my mask. "I should go to sleep, I'll see you both in the morning."

        "How about one more movie? I'll pick this time." Sweeney inquired. "Come on, Y/N. Just one more?"

        I closed my eyes, debating my sleep or spending more time with them. To be honest, none of us really saw each other much during the day. I was usually in my room, Gellert was practicing spells, and Sweeney was at work.

         I guess one more movie couldn't hurt, with my two friends here by my side. And they were both trying to make it a bit more bearable for me.

         "Okay. One more movie."

*You should see Breathe! It's so good, and Andrew Garfield gives such an emotional performance! I saw it a few nights ago, and oh my God, I teared up! I was trying my hardest to not spoil it too much in this story, but if I did, I'm sorry!