Grindelwald (Modern/Humor)

"This is the hunt," the Shadowhunters
theme finished after the recap.

      It was a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Lounging on the couch next to me in comfy sweats and a t-shirt was my boyfriend, Gellert Grindelwald.

      His short platinum hair brushed against my skin while he laid his head on my shoulder.

      "I like this show, Y/N. What is it called again?" Gellert asked, playing with my fingers.

        I laughed. Gellert had a love-hate relationship with Shadowhunters.

        On one side, he liked it because he thought the plot was interesting, and had so many characters with different stories. But on the other hand, I could get too wrapped up in some of the characters.

         Whether it was because of their appearance or the way they acted, it didn't matter.

          But if it was another male character, Gellert could get quite jealous.

          "Shadowhunters. This is the third season." I replied. I beamed over at him, rubbing his back slowly.

           Gellert and I had met through me being a follower of his. I was bringing him some news when he suggested I go and take some time off for myself.

           I thought it was weird until I realized he was getting soft with me.
Me!

          You'd think, as one of his followers, he'd be more guarded and still not able to really be open with me, but I guess I made him feel able to be vulnerable.

           We'd hung out a few times as well, and then from there slowly started dating.

           "Oh, my God!" I gasped.  Magnus and his father's interaction was getting tense. "No, no, please don't..."

           Gellert arched a pale eyebrow. He took note of how I suddenly sat forward. "Are you worried about him?" The wizard jerked his chin at  Magnus Bane. He didn't see the appeal of the man on the screen, but he knew that I sure saw it.

           The warlock was wearing a black jacket and his  hair was spiky. But he had anger and anticipation in his eyes.

            I gently shushed Gellert with a finger on his lips.

            That was a bad idea.

            With one flick of his wand, Gellert had me pinned on my back, so I had no choice but to face him. "Gellert! What are you-"

            "Why were you eyeing that man?" He inquired. His voice was soft, but his eyes were hard, unyielding.

            My brows furrowed. "He might get in a fight with his dad, who is much more powerful than he is. His dad's a demon, for crying out loud!" I replied indignantly.

            Gellert narrowed his dual colored eyes. "I see that," he replied, his voice thin, "but I asked you why you were eyeing him?"

             All at once, it clicked. But Gellert had faster reflexes than I did.

             Now I couldn't speak, for he had magicked me to temporarily shut up.

             "All I wanted was to be with you, Y/N, but I guess I'll fight for your attention." Gellert sighed.

              "Mmph!"

              I tried to lift my hands, but it felt like there was an enormous weight holding them down.

              "Ah, I don't think so. Does he make you feel like I do? Does he listen to you, call you his 'love'?" Gellert continued.

              When I said this wizard gets jealous, he gets jealous. Sometimes it plays into the bedroom, too.

              But can I complain?

              Hell no!

              Shaking my head furiously, this earned the sound of Gellert laughing richly. This is some sick form of torture.

               The platinum haired man towered over me as he raised himself up. There was this imposing, authoritative aura about him.

               "Well?" Gellert asked, giving me no time to react before waving his wand impatiently.

               At once, I coughed, breathing heavily. "No! N-no, he doesn't! Gellert, this is so extreme!"

               Chuckling, Gellert sat back down and glanced at the screen. "One last thing, does he exist?"

              Oh, this man-

               "Sadly, no." I teased, and he glared, his eyes flashing. I giggled,  flinging my arms around him. "I'll try and tone it down, love. Okay?"

               Gellert rolled his eyes playfully. Nevertheless I felt his arms wrap around me. "I love you, Y/N."

               "But you can't scream for him like you do for me."