Frank Tupelo (Smut 1/2)

Y/N'S POV

     Frank's fingers wound into my hair, his thighs tensing under my hands. "Y/N, don't stop... ugh..."

       Fluttering my eyes open, my  thighs rubbed together at the view of Frank panting and gritting his teeth, trying to keep quiet.

        "You're so good at this Y/N, fuck....!"

         The metal shelf hit my feet as Frank thrusted against my lips, his hand holding the back of my head. I grunted, tapping his thigh to let him know to warn me.

          He threw his head back, lips parted. "Sorry, Y/N."

          I breathed in deeply as he thrust his hips again, choked moans slipping from his lips. He wasn't the most vocal person, but his reactions said otherwise.

           Frank grunted loudly, and I swallowed right away, easing off. He pushed my hair away with a sigh. "Are you okay?"

           "Yes, I'm fine, Frank." I gasped, wiping my mouth quickly before taking a breath.

           I stood up, kissing him feverishly, our hands and fingers fumbling at my clothes.

           Frank snapped open my bra, his tongue flicking across my nipples before sucking them gently. Gasping, I let out a breathless moan, shrugging off the rest.

           "Oh, God, you're so good with your t-tongue." I whimpered.

           His silky hair brushed across my chest and torso as he made his way downwards, creeping slowly. His fingers scraped my skin as he practically ripped off my skirt, before my panties met the floor too.

         He let out a breathless moan when he spotted the wetness coating the fabric.

          "Y/N, you gonna let me have a taste?" He murmured, the stubble on his goatee tingling my thighs.

           God, I loved that feeling.

           "Y-yes." I whimpered, feeling him, his hot mouth and tongue kissing and licking at my skin.

           God, he was horny!

           But nothing could prepare me for the assault on my lower lips, while he sucked at my clit hungrily. Teeth gritted, I virtually ripped his hair out as I gripped it.

           "Mmph- Frank-God-"

           He simply let out a chuckle, fingers curling at me now, hitting the right spot-

           I would have kicked him if it weren't for his other hand holding my thigh down.

           "Mmph- Y/N, you'll be a good girl for me and let me taste, yeah?" He groaned against my folds, his soft voice sending vibrations that felt so damn good.

          He certainly had a way with that mouth, I'll give him that.

           Despite tensing my muscles, it didn't work, and I clapped a hand over my mouth.
Frank grunted. Some of my juices hit the floor, some on his fingers and mouth.

          Frank rubbed my thighs soothingly. His hair was now disheveled, ropes of it around his face from my fingers.

            "That's my good girl."