Edward Ratchett (Smut)

Requested by _Binsan_

        The Orient Express train was so fancy, you felt a little out of place, even though you were travelling with your fiancee, Edward Ratchett.

          You were a pharmacist, and Edward was an art dealer, and you two had met when he'd came into the pharmacy where you worked to get some over the counter medicines.

           You took the cashier since he was in the bathroom at the time, and that led to a conversation with Edward.

           He intrigued you, his peculiar scar on his eyebrow, his deep voice.

           From there, you two had hung out, and then eventually started dating. Three months ago he'd proposed to you, and now you were engaged.

          You were accompanying him on the trip aboard the Orient Express, because he had an important business meeting in London with other art dealers. You'd never been to London, but had wanted to support him too, so that was why you came along.

           Ironically, though, he'd been kind of distant for the past few hours, even though he'd insisted that you come along simply for the 'amazement that is London' as he had put it.

          "Stop it," he hissed, tensing as your foot gently prodded his under the table. "What are you doing?"

         He was currently reading The Maltese Falcon, and had a glass of whiskey on the table.

         You leaned back in your chair, feigning mock innocence, "What do you mean? I'm just stretching my legs, Edward."

          He rolled his eyes, but his fingers tightened on the book as he held it to continue reading, occasionally taking a sip of whiskey.

           Seriously? Is it too much to ask that I want his attention?

          "Edward.."

          "Yes, my dear?"

          You smirked, leaning forward, your face propped on your hands. "What could be more interesting than your fiancee?"

          "A book about crime, if you will. What, you want me to stop reading? Fine." He marked the book before closing it.

          "Thank you. Can I ask you something?"

          "What is it?"

          Oh, this would be good.

          You leaned across the table to put your mouth next to his ear. And, being not so subtle, your shirt had a few buttons open, slightly exposing your chest at the angle you were at.

         And, of course, Edward had an eyeful of it.

       "Do you want to see my new-"

       "Mr. Ratchett?" A voice inquired.

        "Fuck." Your fiancee cursed under his breath before you both faced Masterman, who stood, his hands crossed in front of him.

         "What is it, Masterman?"

         "I would like to inform you that MacQueen has gathered the receipts for Milan and is getting them in order."

          Edward smiled. "Thank you, I need them by tonight."

          "Y/L/N." Masterman greeted you, before making his way to the other side of the car.

           Maybe three seconds passed before you spoke again, "Anyways, about that-"