Intro: Gulf

Gulf Kanawut, the youngest CEO of KPYN multinational corporation is renowned for many things outside of his 6 foot 1 inches tall frame, model-worthy physique and breathtakingly angelic looks. The alpha is super smart and ambitious, on top of being Thailand's number one eligible bachelor and heir to the country's richest and most prestigious group of industries led by his parents. His net worth is in billions thanks to starting his own firm at the age of 21 while still in college, that has now successfully branched into several countries within five years.

In short, by the age of 26, Gulf has everything a person could dream of: fame, riches and good looks. The sports loving guy is also blessed with a supportive family and loyal friends. All he lacks is a mate to call his own. Don't get him wrong. Gulf is never short of adoring fans and admirers wanting to date and settle down with him. As a bisexual, the CEO alpha since his school days has his pick of men and women to casually date around. But nobody managed steal his heart and take his breath away, at least not in the way almost every romantic movies and books described the life changing event meeting your other-half is.

Gulf had his fair share of crushes and relationships. Yet, none of them are serious and long-lasting. He learnt the hard way that people are only interested in him for his name and wealth. In time, he accepted the truth and changed himself accordingly. If he became a cold person who played around with others feelings as a result, well then, they brought this onto themselves. After all, Gulf is always used to getting whatever he wants and usually in a silver platter. Who cares if he is dismissive and arrogant towards others? Gulf certainly doesn't.

He soon gave up on love by the time high-school is over, despite his beta best friend Mild insisting otherwise. Gulf knows logically that if he were ever to settle down, the marriage will be with an omega or beta from an equally high social status and background arranged either by his parents or himself to secure a good business deal. It is what it is. No use worrying about the inevitable. He'd rather spend his single days expanding his business empire and use the free time to spend with his large group of friends and sleep around with supermodels than lament over non-existent things like love. It's not as though there's gonna be a fairy tale waiting for him round the corner where he will unexpectedly meet the love of his life in a movie style accident and fall head-over-heels in love! Yeah, right!

This is reality, not a Thai lakron drama. Gulf is happy with where he is in life. He feels complete and fulfilled, thanks to his loving parents and ride or die friends. He isn't looking for anybody else to enter his life and mess with his current peace of mind. Gulf is positive he won't be changing his stance of this topic anytime soon.

No way in hell!