Intro: Mew

Mew Suppasit is a 23 year old male Omega living by himself in a small one bedroom apartment in Bangkok. His infectious warm smiles and friendly demeanor do a great job in hiding his tragic past. None of his colleagues at the café where he works part-time are aware of his back-story. In fact, Mew never mentions his troubles to anyone, even the few people he has as good friends, not wanting to burden them or gain their pity.

He'd lost his parents and younger sister in a terrible car accident when he's in the final year of high-school. In the blink of an eye, the omega's entire life changed. Although their family is not well-off to begin with, the death of his parents caused Mew to lose whatever little property they had left. The debt companies had no sympathy for the teenaged orphan when they came to collect their dues. Mew sold their small family home to pay all the bills and with the help and guidance of his father's best friend Khai, managed to buy a small apartment for himself with the remaining amount.

Fortunately, since Mew was to turn eighteen in few months he didn't have to be moved to the government's care house and was allowed to live with Uncle Khai's family till he's of the legal age. Being a hardworking person, Mew refused to stay longer and live off the elder's generosity. So, once he's officially 18 Mew moved into the tiny condo and starting working to pay for his college. He managed to successfully graduate college and gain the art diploma with honors. However, getting a well-paying job is another thing entirely and having no proper connections or family money backing him meant, Mew had to take on multiple freelance jobs on top of maintaining his regular shifts at the café to survive financially.

The slender omega was initially disappointed that the years of hard work put in college didn't take off as he expected. But then, Mew soon realized reality works this way and not as shown in the dramas. At least, he is grateful for not losing his spirit and compassion irrespective of the hurdles he faced so far.

**

Normally omegas, particularly males are highly sought after by alphas and betas with powerful backgrounds due to their strong lineage. Now Mew hit the holy trifecta where he is a male omega, surprisingly tall at close to 6 feet and exceptionally gorgeous by all standards. So, it is only natural that he has a lot of interested parties courting him and trying to win his affections. In the beginning, the naïve omega believed such declarations of love and thought he finally found the special person who made him whole: his mate.

Little did he know until his heart got broken for the first time, just how cruel the real world is and will continue to be. It took him few more tries for the lesson to be fully ingrained in his brain. Love doesn't exist. It is a beautiful lie told by people till they get what they want and then they discard you like trash on road.

No, he is not going to fall for the same trap ever again. Mew is happy in his small world. Sure, he struggles to make ends meet sometimes but end of the day, he is his own person. He has Uncle Khai's family and his few friends for company and a crush he won't do anything about. Life's good! There is no point in unnecessarily complicating his simple existence by giving into the occasional impulses of wanting a fairy tale kind of love story and accepting the insincere confessions thrown around by obvious players. Never again will he be tricked into buying these stupid lies and ugly scams. Omega or not, Mew doesn't need an alpha to sweep him off his feet and give him a happy ending.

No, thank you!