Part 34

I was alone again in the room the twins have created me me, but at least this time I wasn't tied to the bed. After the twins told me what they told me that there dad was in fact a murdered all for there mother I felt detached to world after all I had complimented him and talked to him normally this was insane. I herd a soft knock at the door I ignored could people not sense that I was in the middle of a self contained mental and emotional breakdown. The soft knock came again, quickly follow by a harsher nock and strict female tone.

"Lady y/n l/n I know you are I there the young master and mistress have a present to give you." It said I'm guessing it was a maid or something considering I didn't know the voice. Oh god what did they get me it was probably some thing creepy like a dress in my exact size or worse underwear. But no that doesn't seem like t right now. No, no, no. I ran the door opens at my heart fell from my chest oh praise Jesus Christ.

"Fucking god." I muttered to my self in relief. On the ground in front of me was a small long light lavender box around the size on my forearm (approx 14cm) tied with a soft grey ribbon I was terrified was going to be Em or one of the other boys head. What the twins told me really messed me up. I looked up from the gift and saw two women one round about my age and the other one I would say around her mid forties. The girl who was my age had golden blond corkscrew curly hair that reached her shoulders. She had ocean blue eyes pale skin and a sweet smile on her face she was wearing the classic black and white maid dress on with a pair of black flats. The other lady had slightly greying dark hair and a face lined with a quite a few wrinkles she had a pair of cold grey eyes. And think eyebrows.

"Lady l/n do not swear it is not befitting of a lady" I rolled my eyes at her and pushed the box away from me with the toe of my foot.

"Yeah honestly could give any less of a fuck. you can tell your sick masters that they can take there present and shove it where the sun don't shine because I would rather throw myself in a volcano then take anything they would give me." I told them trying the slam the door in the faces the elderly maid stopped me.

"Lady l/n it wasn't a request from the young master and mistress for you to take the gift it was an order. Make both our lives easier and take the gift" the elderly maid told me pushing the gift into my hands. With the gift box I shut the door in her face and threw myself face down onto the bed flinging the box next to my head. I glared at the lavender colour. I was really starting to hate the colour. I sat up and crossed my legs and pulled the box onto my lap. I wasn't going to lie I was curious about what was in it. I pulled the ribbon off the box and slowly lifted the lid. The box was lined with soft white satin and resting on the satin was beautiful hand crafted silver flute. I picked in your and slowly lifted in to my lip a blew a sweet note. Of course it was perfectly turned just like the piano in the student council room. I walked my fingers up and don the flute as I tried to make sense of this. Ivory and Issac could drive me to do anything they're want by threatening my friends. Would they though, would they actually hurt my friends. They had the power not only to hurt them but also to ruin there lives, their future too. I fell back onto my bed and threw my arm over my face. My life was a mess. What else was new. My father would start to get worried soon and it wouldn't surprise if Em did something drastic to find my home address and marched round there with the whole team. My father possibly new where I was if he new where the Nobel's lived and considering he used to be friends with the twins mother it was a possibility. He was an influential person he had a lot of friends in high places, however it would shock me if the twins father Theo didn't have the same friends. I missed my dad. I missed my normal life of home schooling helping Rose cooking. Playing little made up melodies on my Piano and violin. I missed it.