Part 36

(Lemon warning)

I looked down at my plate and then at everyone else's and back I mine not only did I have a different sized plate I also had different food. I didn't know why I had different food but it probably wasn't a good reason knowing the twins my food was probably drugged. I pushed the bruschetta across my plate with my fork.

"Is the food not to your liking Angel?" Ivory said from my right. I bit by my remark about the food being drugged.

"It's not drugged I know you think we did but I assure you it's not." Issac said before he leaned over and popped some salad with goats cheese in his mouth winking at me. I took a small mouthful is tasted delicious they must have a good cook it made me miss when I used to help Rose make the meals for me and my father. I felt my heart constrict. I missed my old life.
I felt a small tear roll down my face I saw Kirishima look at my his mouth opened and started to move but I couldn't hear anything I loud buzzing nose filled my head it hurt more tears rolled downs my cheeks Issac was standing up and putting his arm on my shoulders I tried to push him off I didn't want him I wanted my daddy I wanted my friends I wanted Emiliano.

"Daddy." I cried as I fell onto the floor unconscious.

The darkness was consuming it was dark cold and silent. I felt like I was going to suffocate then suddenly sound start it was my mother's voice it was herd voice I herd when I was younger. her complaining, her yelling, he screaming, her moaning as random men shot her up and thrusted into her as they had unprotected sex. I curled into a ball and covered my ears I didn't want the be reminded of that time the time where I was alone and stuck in a work of emotional pain. The the voices stopped a sweet melody played instead a soft beautiful hummed tune it felt like floating on a soft clouds then as sweet words were whispered like silk fell over me I felt at peace.

The room was hot it was sweltering and it smelled sweet to. I tried to open my eyes to see why it was so hot and it smelt so sweet. It was dim not dark but dim it felt intimate. I herd the shower from my en-suite run.

"Oh thank goodness Angel you gave us fright when you passed out." Issac's caring voice said at the end of my bed. I was load on my bed still in my dress. I tried moving it so I was less hit but it didn't work.

"So hot" I mumbled sliding the straps down my arms.

"Angel are you hot." Issac asked with a small smirk on his face. That smirk why was that smirk so god damn sexy I bit my lip as my inner heat exploded. I nodded my head slowly biting my bottom lip as Issac stepped closer to me.

"Your so mean Issac starting with out me." Ivory said appearing from the en-suite with wet dark hair and just a towel on a towel that didn't cover much. How did I only notice now how fucking sexy her body was. Her generous chest, her slim wast her plump as and her legs that went on for day I licked my lips as the temperature in room felt like it jump up another ten degrees (celsius). Ivory walked towards my back and started to play with my zipper.
"Is my baby to hot. You know baby girl if you take of this dress you will feel so much better." Ivory purred in my ear just the sensation of her breath by her ear was enough to almost make me moan. I didn't waste another moment by stripping off till I was just in my f/c underwear. It was still to hot.

"Angel have a question do you think I'm over dressed?" Issac asked smirking again bringing my attention back to him. he was still wearing his full evening attire I nodded my head and walked over to him quickly trying to get him out of those annoying clothes. I quickly undid his bow tie while Issac shrugged of his jacked and vest. I threw the tie somewhere and started on the buttons of his shirt when I felt presence behind me and soft butterfly kisses going over my neck and back. My hands still as my eyes fluttered
"No no baby I'm not undressed right" Issac said griping my chin bringing my face to his he pouted does my Angel not want to enjoy me as well." Issac said kissing me and pulling my lower lips in between his teeth. I carried in unbuttoned his shirt and seeing his washboard abs underneath I slowly traced my fingertips along the lines of his abs when his shirt fell away I had to suddenly urge to lick them.

"Go ahead sweetheart like them I'm sure my brother won't mind." Ivory's sultry voice said in my ear I got down on my knees and licked his abs the slight salty taste and the taste that was completely Issac was delicious I was getting delirious this was bliss I wanted to do this the rest of my life. Until Issac pushed my away.

"We should move to the bed now don't  you agree Ivory" Issac moaned out Ivory pulled my slight to the bed while Issac striped of his suit trousers so he was just in his black boxers. He moved down towards my underwear and moved them to the side he smirked up at me when he could see I was soaking wet. I squirmed when I felt a tip of a finger moving the liquid that was flooding my inside around my pussy. Ivory moved my head so I was facing her as she latched on to my mouth twirling our tongues around each other's.  I felt Ivory soft hand cup around my breasts squeezing and messaging them. I felt the force of Issac's ring finger enter me . I broke from Ivory's kiss as I screamed in pain that was quickly turning into pleasure. Ivory pressed her bare breasts up against my back as her fingers trailed down to my bum. Issac continue thrusting his finger into my pussy but he had added his index finger now. As his lips traced around my left nipple.
"I'm going to open you up slightly now beautiful." Ivory told me as one of her wet fingers plunged into my back hole the pain was indescribable but I tried to power through it as the thought of the pleasures I might receive from both of them was to great. Ivory slowly began to message my insides with her finger I arched my back as my mind slipped into pleasure from the licks and nibbles Issac was applying to my chest wasn't helping me keep my head either. Ivory added another finger into my back entrance and moved them quickly as I arched my back again when Issac bit into my collar bone marking me. I felt a sensation like a bolt of lightning struck me as I reached a climax from my ass. Issac lent down and started to lap up my juices.

"Mmmm delicious Angel." He said smirking up at me a gave a small smile back. He lined his hard dick up to my now soaking pussy.
"This might hurt baby but please Baer with it." He said before I could take a breath he plunged it in. I screamed the agony was horrible I felt like was splitting in to Issac grabbed me close to him and told me sweet words after a minute the pain faded.

"I-Iss-Issac I t-t-think you can m-mo-move now" I sutured out. Issac started to move and the slight discomfort turned into unmeasurable pleasure I was seeing stars then I felt something else plunge in my back entrances again and this time it was like seeing the face of god and both twins loved both my holes I could feel intense bliss I screamed and moaned as the bliss got to much I felt all the heat from my body gather and I realised all the pleasure I felt and as I fell asleep I felt Issac unload  his seed in my body I feel asleep satisfied