Part 17

Something was laying across my stomach in was slim but secure I felt safe with it over me. I didn't want to open my eyes that means I would have to get up and i was so cosy and warm I didn't want to. I slowly opened my eyes to see the pale blue walls of the bedroom of the student council room. What happened why am I here. I furrowed my brows trying to remember then it hit me I fell asleep on Issac and he ended up sleeping as well. I turned a around an was met with ivory soft sleeping face. It was then that I registered the sound of a shower being turned off it was only when the sound was off that I realised it was been on before. I slipped out of Ivory arms and stretched I closed my eyes as I yawned. When I opened them I came to face to face with a shirtless Issac who was dripping with water. I felt my face heat up. I already knew he was athletic I could tell from his hard form chest when I fell asleep but seeing his chest and his defined muscles I could tell my eyes couldn't look away I noticed the towel he was wearing on his hips was very low.

"You know angle you don't just have to look of you want you can touch." Issac said like it wasn't the most tempting thing any one has ever said to me. He had come closer to me when I was to busy looking at his extremely distracting body. I could feel the heat from his skin and the steam from the water left over from the shower. The same water that was running down his glistening muscles and his wet velvety looking hair. Before I knew what I was doing I had lifted my hand to his hair I started to comb my hand through his hair. I herd a groan from Issac and stilled my hand.
"Why did you stop? Don't stop carry one princess" Issac said in a breathless voice so I carried on combing his hair it felt so nice it was so thick and smooth he was lucky to have such nice hair and such a deep dark colour. I gradually made my way towards the end of his hair that ended my his neck. I didn't stop my exploration thought my hands caressed the sides of his neck as they made there way to his shoulders I felt my body heat up. I looked up every now and then and saw Issac had his eyes closed but after the command to not stop I didn't dare to disobey. After I had caressed his shoulders I went to his chest I placed my index finger in the centre of his chest and started to trace pattens on his skin circles and spirals. Issac took I'm a deep breath I instantly took my finger of his chest thinking I had hurt him.

"I'm sorry Issac did I hurt you" I asked as I saw his eyes that seemed to be darker then before.

"I told you not to stop. Are you disobeying me. Do you need a punishment." Issac told me in a deep voice he took hold of my finger and made me to continue to trace patterns. I squeezed my tights together as I felt the heat well up between my thighs. I was extremely turned on by Issac's domination behaviour and to be truthful the sound of punishment did excite me.
"Angle your so good at pleasing me"'Issac muttered out again he seemed slightly out of breath like he was trying to keep something under control.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick." Mine and Issac snapped to the bed. Ivory was no awake as she was glaring at my hand which was still on Issac's bare chest. I quickly snapped it to my rapidly beating heart.

"I'm going to... um go into the other room so you can... yeah so you get changed... bye" I said as I ran out of the room and slammed the door behind me and slid down the wall trying to regular my breathing. I really hoped Ivory does t hate me now.
"Uh" I lent my forehead on my knees they was vibration from my pocket.

Dad:
I'll be there in about 5 minutes to pick you up.

What? I typed a quick reply

Y/n:
Dad what are you talking about

Dad: I'm picking you up from school sweetie.

Great just what I needed I might as well make my way there now if I told the twins my father was going to pick me up I could only imagine and they do look a lot like there father I don't know if my dad ever actually met Noah but i assumed so. I took a page out of my note book and wrote a quick note.

I'm sorry if I caused any problems and I really hope we are still friends but I understand if not. I have to go home. See you soon I hope. 

That seemed alright. Oh god I really messed up. I let out a sigh then walked to the front of the school so my dad could take me home.