Part 18

I stared up at my pale lilac ceiling I kept on trying to think of something other than Issac amazing body and Ivory glare. However it was hard these two people were the only other people my age I actually felt that cared about me. Ugh I tossed over and screamed into my grey pillow. My plan to relieve stress didn't work. What else didn't people say calmed them down stopped their mind from racing thoughts. I smiled as I saw my violin rest on my desk obviously music. I got up dusted myself off I unzipped my violin from the case and ran a loving finger over the maple body of my violin I picked it up and placed it below my chin I took a breath to steady myself then letting fingers move on there own. I didn't have a song in mind I just let my fingers do what they wanted. I closed my eyes as I saw the notes as burst of bright colours across the night sky (like that scene in ratatouille when Remy is explaining the flavour of food) it was magic. As my fingers slowed as I got to the end of the beautiful piece I had just created I felt my heart swell then crash as I remembered Ivory frown.

"Ugh!" It was not fair how these twins were making me feel. I go from one emotionally charged moment to the next with out any idea of what I'm doing. Ivory face she was so angry. However i can't lie to be able to have the memory of my fingers dancing over Issac body like that it was kind of worth it. I fell backwards on my bed and hugged a small silver square pillow to my chest.

"Sweetheart dinner ready" my father voice called up to me. I lifted my body from my soft bed tied my hair up into a top knot. And made my way to the kitchen to find out what my dad made for us to eat. My dad was always good at cooking well from what I remember from my younger years. I mean he was to only one who looked after me when my mother was still part of our life's thought to be fair she wasn't really in the picture at all.

"So dad what for dinner?" I asked as I saw my dad leaning against the doorway to the kitchen. He turned his attention to e and a wide smile graced his face. It was contagious as made me let out a small smile to.

"I made lamb stir fry (or veg if your a vegetarian or don't eat red meat.) I remover you really liked it when Rose used to make it." my dad said offhand I winced slightly at the mention of Roses name. the fact that my dad ripped her out my life still not totally ok with me and probably won't for a long time. I sat down next to may dad as I helped my self the the veg, lamb and noodles. (A/n I know most people have egg fried rice with stir fry but I don't).
"So how was school?" Dad asked me as I started to eat. It was a strange occurrence talking to my dad about school or anything to be fair but I liked it. It felt nice, normal.

"Good. We got our story we're taking about in class it's Misery by Stephan King. It's main theme is obsession. That's what our discussion today was about." I told him

"Oh, so sweetheart what are your thoughts on obsession then." My father asked me taking a sip of his red wine. I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Obsesses is seen as unhealthy because we use it that way but it just mean something we want really bad. For example I really want a full life full of love and happiness. Sounds fine right but if I said I'm obsessed with having a life full of love and happiness, it suddenly sound sinister even though it means the same. Any way I guess that is my thoughts on obsession." I finished eating some noodles. My father paused and studied me for a few moments.

"Well said sweetheart." I smiled at him happy with the compliment.
"You know I was never really good at English at school my best subject was maths. My friends used to make fun of me as they were better at non core subjects. One of my friends her name was Holly she was amazing at dance mainly ballet. The other friend that was Charlotte she was a stunning artist." My dads voice went wistful when he talked about the twins mum and wonder if they were ever more then friends maybe they dated before. How could he think that the children of a women he was such good friends where evil. Even if he believe there father was one parent being bad doesn't mean you children would be. Just look at my mum I not like her and never will be maybe Issac and Ivory are just like there mother and nothing like the man my dad believe there father to be.