Part 20

I pouted at the twins when they were finished bringing to the student council room before classes started again. I was annoyed with them then constantly were confused getting me all flushed and then pulling away teasing me. It was unfair and mean. After the mention on punishment Issac took one of my hands as Ivory took the other one and then we were walking to school well they were walking I was being steered. I mean maybe talking about a 'punishment' on the street outside my house which happened to have my father the man who didn't want me hanging out with the twins and didn't know I still was loved, but still. They completely acted like it didn't happen it was so frustrating.

"Angle are you not happy with us" Issac said as he came up and began to caress my arm. I closed my eyes getting lost in the sensation. No!

"Wait just stop for one second you can't keep doing this." I said pulling away from the twins and starting to pace the small Kitchenette from the dishwasher to the oven and back again.
"You are so confusing both of you. You do all these touchy things with me and the just pull away like nothing has happened like you do t know exactly how you make me feel. This isn't what friends do. I mean everything." I took a deep breath.
"Yesterday you were basically marking me with your tongues I'm surprised I don't have hickeys. And then this morning you talked about p-punishment and then walked away like it was nothing. Can't you just tell me what you are thinking because it's driving me insane." I ended up telling them as my voice got louder and louder as time went on. I lent agents the fridge and slid down to so to the floor.
"Just tell me what you want." I told them as I lent my head in my knees. I felt a presence next to me and soft small hand on my knee it was Ivory.

"Angle we just want you. All of you" she told me softly I looked up into those silver eyes.
"Your heart, your soul, your music"

"Your body, your love" that was Issac my eyes went to his. As a tear left mine

"But why you don't know me not really." I told them they have only know me for two days.

"Does love need reason" Issac asked me. I looked at him. Yes usually there is sully a reason for love. Even if people say there isn't there not 100% telling the truth the reason you love someone is love. The way the make you feel. That love. I don't know if I felt that for the twins. I wasn't definitely attracted to them and it was more then just physically. I was attracted  to Ivory fun loving personality she was so bright. I was also attracted to Issac's protective side he was always they went I need him. I lent my head on the cool fridge. I hoped what I was going to ask make them mad.

"Is it ok if I spend today away from you two just so I can learn how I feel about you two by myself." I said thankfully I didn't stutter on any of the words

"You want to leave us" Ivory asked slowly I looked at her through my eyelashes her silver eyes were big and wet with unshed tears. Oh crap I didn't want to make her cry. But if I said sorry they would assume that I wanted to stick for them the entire day and I really did need some space. They were very sweet but also intense I felt like I was slowly suffocating.

"I'm not leaving you I just need some space." I said bitting my lip. I was debating with myself wether I should comfort Ivory or not. I reached out my hand to touch when I was roughly pulled to my feet.

"Fine if that how you feel leave. We don't need someone like you to use us again leave." Issac yelled at me, he was furious his eyes seemed to have gone black and soulless he was pulling me to the door.

"I'm not using you I just need space." I tried to tell him and a very hard pull I screamed out in pain.
"Issac please stop your hurting me." He stopped and pulled me to his as his black eye bored into my e/c coloured ones.

"Good! Now you know how i feel being played by you." He whispered to me pushed me out of the room slammed the door behind him and locked it. What had just happened? I let out a sigh just as the bell rang signifying the start of class. I really didn't want to go to class. How could I constant on imports and exports where the only people in this school I knew now hated me. I was tempted to call my dad to take me home but that would cause questions I couldn't answer. I couldn't stay here thought it wouldn't bode well for me. I straightened my uniform and went it search for my business class.