Part 35

They looked good I hated to admit it but when they were dressed up like this they were ethereal gods. Ivory pale skin and dark hair stood out from her navy blue dress that had a slit up to he thigh. It had an open back and was help up by incredibly thin straps. Issac was wearing black pants a blacks shirt however he had a dark red vest and bow tie and finished off with a black blazer. He also held a white garment bag no doubt with something in it for me. I don't know why they were so dressed up I mean it wasn't like I could leave the house if someone spotted me and then 24 hours I'm declared missing it would be very bad for the twins and the rest of the family. The twins might be crazy but they were not dumb. I narrowed my e/c eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked leaning against my door frame. Issac eyes narrowed as Ivory started to tear up.

"You need to start showing us some respect darling or it won't end well for your baseball player or his manicurist mother " Issac said. I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want them to touch Em he was way to important to me.
"Anyway to answer you question you will get changed into this dress you will walk downstairs and accompany me and Ivory to a dinner my father is hosting With one of his colleagues." Issac said. Was he really going to show of that he kidnapped me and show me like some kind of trophy wife. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion this twins were insane. However I couldn't refuse or they could hurt the ones I loved the most.

"Fine give me a moment" I said holding out my hand for Issac to pass me the garment bag. He passed me the bag I stood their waiting for them to walk away. They didn't I narrowed my eyes. I let a sigh rolled my eye then slammed the door in their faces. I walked into the bathroom and stripped of the blue dress I was wearing earlier and unzipped the bag, the lilac dress was floor length it had a strap across the body and had a slit up to the tops of my thighs and it was a dress I couldn't wear a bra with. What the fucking hell were wrong with these twins I swore under my breath and slipped the dress on me it fit liked a glove. I was unnerved by the fact that they knew my exact clothing size I brushed out my hair with was incredibly knotty probably because I had being pulling on it all day long in stress. I quickly washed my face too. I looked in the mirror noticing that apart from my wide slightly wild e/c eyes I looked decent enough. I walked out of the bathroom and opens the door to the hallway Issac and Ivory where still there.

"You look stunning Angel" Ivory cooed at me. I let out a deep sigh. Issac offered his left arm to me while Ivory offered her right  I took them without complaint. After being this situation for all of 4 hours I know how to pick my battles. We descended the staircase as a three as unfortunately the staircase was wide enough to allow us to. I felt Issac grip tighten on my arm as the front door appeared as if daring me to make a run for it. I knew better to not try anything stupid all I needed to do was keep playing the game. We passed the front door and moved into the dinning room where I ate the first time I was here.

"I am clearly making a point that Mr Nakamura isn't as young as he used to be and he's no longer got an heir to his company it's a good time to pounce." A man, who seemed to be the same age as Theo,sat and the head of the table opposite Theo. This man had shoulder length dark brown hair the same colour as his eyes he had a certain air about him that screamed of power, wealth and authority. He was wearing a designer three piece dark blue suit. When we walked in his eye brightened.

"Hello y/n it so good to see you again." My eyebrows furrowed. Again. I don't know this man did I. I didn't think I did.
"You don't remember me do you?" My confusion have shown on my face I slightly shook my head to show him that I did not know him.
" It has been quite I while. I helped your father get in the business of money when you were just a baby. You were around three when I met you and very cute I must add." I felt Issac's nail dig in to my arm i flinched slightly in pain and  when the man who I still couldn't remember saw the tight grip Issac had on my arm he frowned slightly.

"Theo it seems you children haven't quite gained the same tact with their girl like you did with yours." The strange man said.

"Kirishima," Theo sighed.
"thought I hate to admit I do agree with you however don't forget it is different circumstances." Theo said I looked between Theo and Charlotte impossible they looked so in love, did he kidnapped her too.

"Ok I'm really sorry but I still don't know who your are I mean what's your name." I said yanking my arm out of Issac's grip it hurt like hell to do it but I still did I narrowed my eyes at Issac then turned back to the unknown male.

"I'm sorry where are my manners" he said standing up.
"My name is Kirishima Todo" he said bowing. I gasped that was mr Todo i remembered hearing his name so much when I was younger. I bowed very low.

"Thank you so much for everything you did to help me and my father." I said.

"No problem anyway what do you say Theo should we eat." Kirishima asked the dark haired male.