Chapter 8 The News

Right when he said those exact words I was immediately concerned of what was happening. "What is it?" I asked in a worried tone. He shook his head and said with sorrowful eyes, "we're leaving tomorrow night" Tomorrow night, those words felt like I was getting hit by a truck. I was starting to feel nauseous again. I wanted to sit down and cry, but at the same time I wanted to find a way for him to stay. "hey we still have today and tomorrow to have some fun" he said with a slight grin. I knew he was just trying make things better and I knew I shouldn't be worried on what was going to happen, I should be enjoying the time I have with him now. I then stood up and exclaimed, "Well, then I want to spend every minute that I have with you starting now" He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "Then what do you want to do first?" He asked. I paused to think about it, but honestly I was out of ideas. I then saw Diego's eyes light up. "Hey, why don't you just come hang out at my house we have Netflix?" He asked excitedly. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Why not?" I chuckled.

~a short drive later~

When we arrived at the house diego was staying we knocked on the door. I was scared who's family member I was going to meet, I didn't want them to think I was a horrible person or that I'm too socially awkward to even say hi. My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. I looked straight for a split second then moved my eyes downward to see that it was Diego's little brother. I smiled and said, "hello" he looked shocked and then looked at diego, I also looked at diego. Diego was standing there with the biggest grin on his face and said, "Morgan this is Mondego my little brother" He smiled and softly said "hi" then we went inside. Once we were inside we went into Diego's guess room. I sat on the edge of his bed as he proceeds to turn on the tv. "What do you want to watch?" Asked Diego. I paused to think about it for a moment, but I didn't really care what was on tv as long as it wasn't something stupid like, Desperate Housewives or any other overly dramatized reality tv show. I looked at Diego and I shrugged.
He had a slight grin and said lovingly, "let's watch MythBusters!" I look down at the palm of my hands and smiled. Of course that dork would pick MythBusters. How didn't I know that. I look back up into his hazel eyes, smiled and said, "of course." Once he was searching for it on Netflix, I couldn't help but to think what I was going to do after Diego has gone back to Colorado, what were we going to do. I looked at my phone to check the time. I also needed to text cam telling him I wasn't going to school the next day. It was my sophomore year, it didn't really matter and I never missed a school day in my life, so It didn't seem like a big deal. I got up and paced around the room. I knew I should be worried about what was going to happen, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want any of this to end, because for once in my life it didn't seem like it was on repeat. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the MythBusters theme song. As I look at diego he was already on the bed and was inviting me to sit next to him. I grinned and took the offer. As I lied next to him, I wrapped my arms around him as he proceeded to do the same and I rested my head in the crook of his neck. We watched a lot of MythBusters, but I enjoyed it. I then feel asleep in Diego's arms.

A/N~ thanks so much for reading my story:), if you liked if please vote for it and comment what you like most in the story! Stay beautiful:3