Chapter 3 The Mall

As time passed, school had ended and I was unlocking my bike. Roni came up to me a said "I'm so done with this school" I chuckled and nodded in agreement. As I get on my bike we started walking down the sidewalk headed towards the direction of our houses. We stop at the light and at this point, this is where roni and I have to go our separate ways. We said our goodbyes as it was roni's turn to cross the street. As I waited for the light I decided to play music, it was going to be a long bike ride after all. "3 miles, yay" I said very sarcastically as I'm putting on my headphones. If it means a lot to you by a day to remember started to play. I huffed and started to ride across the street home.

~3 miles later~

I finally get home and as always, no one is home yet. I rolled my eyes and took out my headphones. Music was still playing, this time it was I'm not a vampire by falling in reverse started to play. I started to rock out, because I didn't care, because no one was home. So why did it matter. Then I got a notification. It was YouNow and it was diego, I immediately got on. As I got in the chat some people were already there, so I just said "hey". Then after 5 seconds everyone started to pour in. I always find it funny that everyone either called him bae, senpai, or babe. The whole babe thing kind of creeped me out. It was even before I even knew diego existed, but everyone has their own thing, so I can't say much. Then diego started to talk about how he had to visit family again. "This time it's going to be further, like I have to go outside and take a plane further." Said Diego as he was packing. He continued "I hate flying, like you guys have no idea!" He said, " I'm not getting on that flight unless you give me, like a million bucks." I started to smile. I loved how he always exaggerated certain situations to enlighten the matter, just a bit. He took a break from packing and was in front of the camera. He started playing with his hair, and was answering some questions. Then I thought, wait were exactly is he going? Before I could ask, another girl already asked and he said with a smirk "It's a surprise" I shake my head. Of course he would say that, I chuckled "he's such a fricken dork" I said to myself. Some time passes and right when diego got off line, my brother walks through the door. "LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A HEART BREAKER" my brother started to yell as loud as he could, as soon as he walks through the door. I go up to him and say "could you be any louder?" He gives me a mean look and says "shut up" I roll my eyes as he just walks to his room and shuts the door. "Nice to see you see you to" I said under my breath. I decided to work on some homework and then I check the time it was almost time for dinner. I knocked on my brothers door and came in. Surprise, surprise he's on his phone. I asked "hey cam do you know when mom is coming home?" I waited as he still hasn't looked up from his phone. I ran out of patients "hello?" I said with an irritating tone. Cam said aggressively "what!?" I repeated myself with a more irritating tone "Do YoU KNoW wHEn moM IS CoMInG HomE?" "Next week" cam said in a more calm tone. I rolled my eyes "typical" I said, "then what are we going to do for dinner?" Again cam was right back on his phone. I knew he didn't hear my question so I just walked out to the kitchen without saying a word. "Looks like I'm having cereal!" I sarcastically said.

~the next day~

Through out the day, everything was the same, but this time Diego hasn't been on at all. He's probably on his flight I thought to myself. I didn't really enjoy my life and I couldn't wait to be an adult. I didn't like life because it's always stuck on repeat. Get up, go to school, go home, go to bed, and repeat. I didn't like the idea of always having to do that, until the day I died. I rolled my eyes, just at the thought of it. As school ended I got a call from cam. I hesitated to answer. I was a little confused on why he would be calling me. I answer and immediately cam said "hey, I'm on my way, I'll be there shortly." Wait WHAT? I said, "you can't, I have my bike!" "It's fine we will pick it up later" cam said. "Okay, if you say so" I said. I hung the phone and waited patiently. After five minuets he was here, and with his boyfriend. Ugh, it's not that I didn't like his boyfriend, it's the fact that he's ALWAYS with him. I climb in the back and we headed off. " where are we going?" I asked a bit confused. Cam said excitedly, "we're going to the mall!" Confused, I asked "with what money?" Cam replied "your dad gave me 500 dollars for us to spend!" I gave a little smiled. Ah yes that's just my dad, always wanting to keep me happy. Sometimes I wish I could see him more but it would just create a mess of problems. Great that's just what I needed a break.