Chapter 7 Whats wrong?

Diego and I played games hours on end and we would have played more if his dad didn't pick him up. By the time diego left I waved goodbye as I watched as the car drove off. I then closed the door and ran into my room. I was so happy but I felt embarrassed at the same time. I buried my head in my pillow and I squealed with what had happened. I then started to feel sick, but I didn't know why. I had a stomachache and my palms were clammy. I sat on my bed and I lied down. I check to see what time it was,10:30 pm. "Whoa I better get some sleep" I told myself. I got ready for bed and got under the covers. It seemed like a few minutes but it was hours and I still couldn't go to sleep. I check my phone to see what the time was. 2:00am, why can't I sleep I told myself. I was tossing and turning all night I didn't know what to do. I then felt my eyes get heavy and I finally fell asleep. When I woke up it was still dark outside, so I checked my phone. It was only 4:00am. Ugh I had hardly gotten any sleep and I still felt sick. I decided to get up and get myself a bowl of cereal, because I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Once I made myself a bowl of cereal I sat down at the kitchen table and looked at my phone. I was on YouTube looking to catch up on my subscriptions. Dan and Phil uploaded a new gaming video, so I decided to watch. They were playing sims again, and this made me smile. Then through the middle of the video I get a text. It was diego this made me smile even more. He said, "hey I know it's a little early but can we hang out today?" I replied back asking when and were. A few minutes later he texted back saying at the mall at the food court and at 11:00 am. That's right when the mall opened. I was confused why he wanted to be there so early. I shrugged and told him that it was perfect. The sickness in my stomach went away after that. I then continued eating my bowl of cereal. Once I finished my bowl of cereal, I decided to get dress and get ready to see diego. I put on my of mice and men shirt and my black jeggings and my pink converse along with my black beanie. I then saw cam in the hallway walking towards me. "Morning" I said with a smile. He still had sleep in his eyes and just groaned. I really wanted to go to the mall, but I didn't even know if cam was going to take me again. I certainly didn't want him to be running me every where, but i really wanted to see Diego. "Hey cam" I asked in a quiet tone "can you drop me off at the mall again?" Cam mumbled, "fine" I made a huge grin I was so happy.

~a few hours later~

It was time to go to the mall and I could hardly contain my excitement. Once we stopped I got out of the car and headed towards the food court. When I got to the food court I saw diego sitting at one of the tables, but when I saw diego, I was immediately concerned, he look so sad like a lost puppy. I slowly headed over there and as I continued to watch, diego didn't notice me yet. I guess he was flooded with thoughts. I walk up to the table and I sat down. That's when he snapped out of it and greeted me. He smiled, but that smile didn't look happy, it looked broken. Concerned I said in a calm voice " hey, is everything alright" He nodded, but it didn't seem to reassuring. I didn't want to pry so I thought he would tell me if he really wanted to. Diego then changed the subject by suggesting about new albums that were coming out for our favorite bands. We also talk about warped tour. We talked hours on end, it almost seemed like the world was just ignoring us. Diego then got a text, it was his dad. Diego's face was washed with sadness again, this time I figured he was going to tell me, so I asked again, "Are you sure everything is alright?" He shook his head and said, "I have some bad news"

A/N - hey guys if you liked this chapter please comment and stay bootyful and yeah :p