(Rogue x Reader) Photo Booth *Valentine's Day Special*

• Dedicated to Sakura

A/N: Happy early Valentine's day, my lovelies! Enjoy some Rogue~

"It won't take long, I promise!" you pleaded to the shadow dragon slayer.

   "Not interested," Rogue deadpanned.

   Neither one of you had plans on Valentine's day, so you figured a walk around Crocus would give you something to talk about the next day at the guild. All of the lovers were inside of the various restaurants in town or at home cuddling and sharing kisses, so the streets were nearly vacant. You and Rogue were having a casual conversation, and then you saw it.

   The photo booth.

   Every time you spotted a photo booth when you were out with Yukino and Minerva, you all had this "tradition" where it was almost a requirement that you had to take a photo. Naturally, you weren't going to stop this, even when you were out with someone different.

   "It really only takes three minutes!" You gently tugged his arm is the direction of the machine, but he stood still and didn't budge.

   "(Y/n), don't you have enough of those photo strips in your room? Will skipping it one time really hurt you?" Rogue asked, looking down at you. Your eyes widened at the statement.

   "Yes, it will hurt me! I'm not going to skip it just because Yukino and Minerva aren't here. And I only have a drawer of them, I don't have too many!" you protested. Rogue sighed.

   "You're not going to let me out of this, are you?" Rogue said, loosing his stiff arm.

   "Nope!" you shook your head, tugging his arm once more. This time, he didn't resist. You grinned, and Rogue couldn't help but smile a little too.

   You reached into your pocket to pull out some spare change, but Rogue stopped you by lightly grabbing your wrist. He took some of his change and put it into the machine. You looked up at him in confusion. He ignored your stunned face as he pulled you into the booth.

   The first photo, you still kept your cheeky grin at being successful at getting Rogue in this thing in the first place. Rogue had a smirk on his face for what he was planning next.

   The camera flashed, and the countdown began for the next photo. Rogue lightly placed a kiss on your cheek, and you gasped, your face becoming hot pink. But that wasn't all that he had planned.

   On the next shot, he took your chin and tilted your face upwards to meet his. His head dipped down and captured your lips in a kiss. At first, you were too shocked to respond. You let your eyes slowly close, and you returned the kiss. 

   Then you both heard a click on the machine, and a photo strip fell onto your lap. You giggled while looking at them and noticing that Rogue's cheeks were also a faint pink.

   "I guess that wasn't that bad," Rogue said as you both exited the photo booth. He wrapped his arm around your lower back as you two walked down the streets, and you happily snuggled into him.

   "Thank you," you said, enjoying the warmth that radiated of his body.

   "Want to go cuddle like the rest of the popular crowd?" Rogue asked, kissing your forehead.

   "I'd love that," you whispered. You smiled knowing Rogue would never let you spend another Valentine's Day alone again.