(Sting x Reader) Dancing

After the events of the Grand Magic Games, the king invited all the wizards that helped out in the destruction of the dragons to come to a party at the castle. You had been invited as you were a member of Sabertooth.

   Everyone was either dancing, stuffing themselves with the castle's gourmet grub, or drinking kegs of alcohol (A.K.A. Baccus and Cana). But you didn't find any of this appealing. Idly, you roamed the floor making light conversation with a few people outside of your guild. A party this large wasn't your cup of tea.

   Tired of all the comotion and constantly bumping into people, you pressed your back into a wall that was the most void of human presence to relax. You were glad to be away from the chatter until-

   "Hey, (y/n), why do you look so glum?" A particular white dragon slayer said, poking your nose playfully to get your attention.

   "Because I can." You replied back simply, not wanting to have conversation with anyone, even your extremely attractive guild master.

   "No, you can't. I'm the guild master, and I order you to dance!~" He cheered rather jubilantly. You sighed.

   "I thought you told me you hated being adressed or referred to by that title." You retorted back.

   "I only plan to use it in times of dire need. And right now I need you to dance with me." He smirked as he gently took your hand and kissed the back of it. You turned you head sideways so you didn't have to meet his eyes and blushed.

   "I don't dance." You murmured quietly. Sting raised and eyebrow.

   "You don't what?" He asked teasingly.

   "I don't dance." You said a bit louder. Sting only chuckled.

   "Well then, I'm going to be the one to change that." He smiled and tugged your hand as he led you to the dance floor.

   You messed up a few times and stepped on Sting's feet, but he laughed it off and kissed your forehead saying, "You're so adorable~" You would get flustered everytime.

   Although you had other plans of the way you were going to spend the night, you couldn't be happier at the outcome. Maybe dancing wasn't so bad.