(Rogue x Reader) Daisy Chains

"Why exactly did you call me out here?" you asked Rogue as you idly twirled a strand of grass between the pads of your fingers.

   "I just wanted to send some time with a fellow guild member, that's all." Rogue said as he gazed up at the noon sun. The shadow dragon slayer had dragged you along to the grassy hillside not far from the Sabertooth guild. It surprised you that he would actually want to spend time out in the burning sun of summer, as he usually preferred darker places. What's more is that he dragged you along without any further explanation. You could recall the moment when he grabbed your hand vividly.

   Well, that's about the only thing you had thought about since Rogue brought you here. But you weren't going to let him off so easily, your mind was filled with a abundance of questions.

   "Why isn't Frosch here? You're always with Frosch." You said. Rogue continued to look up at the sky.

   "I left Frosch with Lector." He replied back simply as he began to pick out some daisies from the area around him.

   "Why didn't you bring along Sting or Yukino? You talk to them more." You knew he was keeping some form of secret from you, made apparent by the almost invisible tinge of red on his face.

   "Because I wanted to bring you." Rogue said as he continued to pick more daisies, tying a select few together at times. He continued to remain emotionless, and you twitched your eyebrow a bit.

   Your curiosity was eating at you. Why did Rogue have to be so . . . "stubborn?"

   "Why-" you were about to try asking another question, before Rogue swiftly turned around and smoothly placed a finger on your lips, as if signaling you to be quiet. You blushed at the sudden and unexpected contact.

   With his other hand, he lifted a circular chain of daisies to your head. Rogue carefully placed the crown of flowers upon your head. Your eyes darted upwards, and there was a long silence when your eyes meet. The hand that was previously on your lips cupped the side of your face.

   Before you had time to react, Rogue quickly pressed his lips to yours. Your arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. 

   While you and Rogue were busy kissing, neither one of you noticed the fact that Lector and Frosch had decided to pay you two a visit.

   "Rogue? (Y/n)? What are you doing?" Lector asked, sounding like he was mortified by the scene in front of him. Frosch decided to chime in as well.

   "Fro wants to know too!"