(Sting x Reader) Secret Letters *Valentine's Day Special*

• Dedicado a The Ice Demon

A/N: My next door neighbor's little girl came over, and I asked her if she had a boyfriend how she would spend Valentine's Day. She recited a cute little poem, so I used it as a prompt. So enjoy some Sting!~ <3 <3

'Roses are red,

 Violets are blue,

Somebody loves you,

Can you guess who?'

   Sting held the crisp letter in his hand and set it back on his desk, sighing. He didn't want to spend another Valentine's Day without a lover, and a letter from an anonymous person wasn't helping his case. By the end of the day, he was determined to find out who secret admirer was. He got up from his chair and made his way to the guild's main hub.

xxx

   "What drink will it be today, Minerva?" you asked with a bright smile on your face. You were one of Sabertooth's most successful models, and in your spare time you worked at Sabertooth's bar.

   "If you have any red wine, that would be spectacular," Minerva said.

   "Of course! I'll get it right away!" you grabbed a wine glass and a bottle of the red liquid from the back counter and poured Minerva's drink. When the glass was filled, you set it down in front of Minerva.

   "Thank you, my dear," she said, taking a sip out of the glass and sighed contently. You giggled, ever since Sting became the new guild master, Minerva had loosened up and was now one of your best friends.

   "Of course!" you grinned. "Say, Minerva, do you have any special plans for today?" you winked, and she blushed immediately.

   "I should be the one asking you that, you and Sting obviously like each other, and neither one of you have done anything about it!" the black-haired girl punched you playfully over the bar counter.

   "I may or may not have done something about it today. . ." you muttered, and Minerva instantly smirked.

   "So tell me, how did it go? Did he react well?" she said, leaning towards you.

    "W-well, actually, I put a letter on his office desk and left it unsigned. . ." you stuttered. "But you better not tell him that!"

   "No promises!" she giggled. "I want you two to get together, and there's no better time than today!" 

   "No better time for what?" Sting asked, casually taking a seat at the bar counter.

   "Nothing!" you said, giving off your award winning smile. "What can I get you, master?"

   "No need to call me master, Sting is just fine. And I don't need a drink right now, just a little help with something." Sting said as he slapped a letter on the counter. You froze right on the spot.

   That was the letter you gave him.

   "What type of help?" you said nervously. Sting slid the letter to you across the table.

   "Who do you think wrote this?" Sting questioned. You took a glance at the letter and pretended to read it, and put it back on the bar counter.

   "I'm not sure, Sting-sama," you said. Minerva mischievously snatched the letter, and you eyes widened to the size of saucers.

   "Ah, this hand-writing reminds me a lot of someone I know. But I can't put my finger on who, though. . ." Minerva examined the letter thoroughly, and when she looked up at you, your eyes shot her a death glare.

   "Any possibilities would be greatly appreciated," Sting sighed, looking rather forlorn. You didn't want for this to hurt him, but it looked like it was just about killing him to not know who the letter was from. Minerva didn't want to see her friend hurt either, and figured it would be the best for both of you if he knew.

   "(Y/n) wrote it," Minerva blurted out. You pounded your fist on the table and stared her down.

   "Real smooth, Minerva!" you said, blushing furiously. Sting smirked at you while grabbing your wrist and kissing the back of your hand.

   "I figured it was you," Sting said, and kissed you roughly before you could protest. The entire guild was staring at you, and it was dead silent. You became even more flustered.

   "Meet me up in the throne room once you've found someone to take over your position for an hour or two. We'll discuss your punishment then." Sting gave you a flirtatious wink, and walked towards the door leading to the throne room. 

   The guild hall began to regain its usually activity and soon, yells and conversation were bouncing off the wall like it usually did. Minerva walked around the bar and came to the back where you were working.

   "Well, you heard the master. Have fun!" she said, pushing you in the direction of your destination.

   This was going to be a long, long Valentine's Day.