Chapter 115

Zhao Lanxiang hates Wu Yong more than anyone.

The He family of the last life was almost ruined by this scumbag. Bo Ge'er sat in jail for ten years, and the elder sister suffered a nightmare all her life.

But she had to send him to the hospital today to keep the beast alive.

He Songbai listened to his girlfriend, clenched his fists, the green muscles on his fists burst, and his elder sister's blood was still on his wrists.

He squeezed a sentence out of his teeth, "Let him die."

Zhao Lanxiang saw He Songbai in this state, eyes full of cold hate, she was afraid he hasn't come out of his angry haze. She didn't dare to let him take Wu Yong to the hospital. She had to find two members nearby and asked them to move Wu Yong into the bullock cart and take him to the hospital.

When the two members saw Wu Yong covered in blood and beaten to an unrecognizable appearance, they were shocked.

Zhao Lanxiang was afraid that they would spread rumours, and he heard that He Songbai was fighting and fighting. She said seriously, "When you come to the county, you will take Wu Yong to the hospital."

"Such a rapist, shooting is not enough to vent his anger."

The two members suddenly asked Zhao Lanxiang the reason. Zhao Lanxiang concealed the names of Pan Yu and Sister He and replaced them with "a girl" to tell the bad things Wu Yong did.

When the two members heard of Wu Yong's mentality, they turned into questioning mode without hesitation.

Zhao Lanxiang had picked up the fans in the reeds before she was called. The drugged handkerchiefs were collected and prepared to be used as evidence to sue him. When she took out these exhibits and took them out to show to the two members, their eyes had become very angry.

"I didn't expect Wu Gong to be such a person. I knew it, yuck."

"Which damsel is so unlucky... if it were not for his dog-like sake, I had to beat him up."

Soon, they came to the county. The two members helped Zhao Lanxiang take the person directly to the hospital. Zhao Lanxiang went directly to the police station and reported the case. The police asked her to fill out a form and immediately sent someone to her to get the evidence.

Zhao Lanxiang took the police to the gynaecology department of the county hospital and Li Dali sat in the corridor with dishevelled hair.

"How is the situation of the elder sister? I called the police, and the police came to ask the elder sister some words. Can she speak now?"

Li Dali was silent, his eyes reddened.

His lips faded, and hesitant, embarrassed emotions covered his face, and eventually, his lips twitched slightly, "Ask her in a few days, it will scare her..."

"I beg you."

This kind of thing is a heavy blow to a woman. In particular, she was pregnant, and she was finally out of the nightmare, which would stimulate her again, and Li Dali would not dare to think...

So the public security officer wrote notes to Li Dali and Zhao Lanxiang respectively.

At the moment, He Songye was lying on the bed, pale, and the potion flowed into her bloodstream little by little along the transparent tube. She fell asleep deeply, and the whole person presented a serene serenity. It seemed that the darkness and despair this morning had nothing to do with her.

She is such a clean and pure person, soft and accommodating, her weak shoulders seem to be able to lift the beam. The darkness of the previous life did not break her down, she lived so smartly and happily.