Chapter 117

Zhao Lanxiang asked Pan Yu to wait until Jiang Li came back and then went to the police station to give evidence. At the same time, she took another telegram asking Jiang Li to come to N City to make a statement.

After she returned to Hezitun, Gu Gong was using a few crunchy candies to lead Sanya to speak.

He asked, "What happened to your family these last few days?"

"Why aren't one or two happy, and even the police came to your door?"

Sanya couldn't hold her mouth, and her narrative ability was very weak, but she was also taught by Grandma Li. This matter can't be arbitrarily spoken to others, because it affects elder sister adversely.

She glanced at the Crisp Candy and closed her mouth to bury her head to feed the chickens in the pen. She threw rice bran in her hands, and the hen giggled and nodded her head, and surrounded her roundly. Even the old hen raised by Gu Huaijin rushed to eat rice bran.

Gu Huaijin glanced pretentiously at the child, and then at Zhao Lanxiang walking towards him.

Zhao Lanxiang rubbed Sanya's head and sent Gu Huaijin's sugar into Sanya's pocket.

"This is a reward for Sanya. After feeding the chicken, go over there."

Gu Huaijin was choked by Zhao Lanxiang absence.

He asked angrily, "Hey... what happened to you these days, even to some members of the He Family?"

Zhao Lanxiang thought that Gu Huaijin didn't know about it yet, and told Gu Huaijin all the things Wu Yong did.

Gu Huaijin as Wu Yong's teacher, was very angry.

"It turned out to be..."

Zhao Lanxiang commented bluntly: "Don't you believe it, that day I witnessed these things he did, he has a twisted mentality yet his thinking is still sober. And the first thing he did after waking up is suing us to threaten Bo Ge'er. He has been observing Bo Ge'er for a long time, lying in a dark place like a snake, waiting for the opportunity to wait for a critical moment to bite."

Gu Gongyi said emphatically, "He sure sounds tough enough to threaten you. Where does he even have money to hire a lawyer?"

Gu Huaijin said in detail, "The money he used to go to school was raised with a little donation from everyone, and his parents were all decentralized to the labor reform in the Northwest Forestry Center... He only regained his reputation last year. Where did he get so stiff? Because of poor conditions and poor composition, he has not been married until the age of thirty."

In addition, Gu Huaijin also told Zhao Lanxiang a lot about Wu Yong, and finally he said with emotion,

"Actually, of the few apprentices, he is neither the smartest nor the most down-to-earth, and is not prominent at all. It is often easy to overlook him. Now I want to say... The smartest and most cunning of the four students is probably he who knows how to hide himself."

Gu Huaijin said, as if there was a light across his head, which reminded him of the things he had always been cherishing.

In front of him, a picture of the day when Sun Xiang left in handcuffs appeared. Sun Xiang reminded him with shame: Be careful of Wu Yong.

Gu Huaijin patted the thigh, "Xiang girl, I just thought of something."

"No wonder he dares to be so rampant now, is it possible that the project money for the terraced fields is in his hands?"

On the other side, Wu Yong's family went to Pan Yu and they blocked Pan Yu in the dormitory and said all morning.

"Regarding our Xiao Yong... we have been gentle and sensible since he was young, and we are very good at treating people. He will never do the kind of things that beasts do. Comrade Pan, you must not believe He Songbai's words."