3

Third-Person POV

It had been some weeks passed the "I love you" thing.

You felt arms around you and a warm breath hitting your neck. There was something close to you like you were hugging it with love.

"Good morning Blue," you said and realised something. You opened your eyes quickly and there was someone in your bed. You jumped with fright off the bed and grabbed a near book. The person yawned and opened his eyes to see you scared holding a book. You threw it at him and he caught it and looked at you confused.

He had sky blue skin and white hair slicked back. He had violet eyes and was wearing PJs. He also had a blue ring behind his head looking like a halo.

"What's wrong?" he asked and quickly covered his mouth. He looked at his hands and quickly headed to the vanity and was shocked seeing his reflection. He turned to you eye wide. You started to have an idea on who it was.

"Blue?"

"I'm back," he was quick to approach you, hus you, spin you around and kiss your lips out of happiness. You blushed madly surprised by this and he pulled apart realising what he did.

"I-I'm sorry. I just--," you cut him off by kissing him and he blushed madly also kissing back. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you to his neck. You both pulled apart in need for air.

"I never thought I would kiss a cat"

"Actually I'm not a cat heheh. I was pranked turning into a feline. I'm an Angel," he said blushing. "I'm Daishinkan by the way"

Note that Dai is always in his full form in which he's taller and a little muscled not bulky

"I'll still call you Blue"

"Fine"

"I love you my Blue feline"

"I love you too my Beauty caretaker," you both laughed and shared another lovely kiss. You both then had a chat and told each other about yourselves. You didn't mind Blue's life.

Time Skip
Location: Near lake; Date
Daishinkan's POV

"Wanna go for a swim?" Y/n asked and I gulped.

"Water umm

"Water umm...."

"Aw come on. You're not a cat anymore," she stood up and took off her top. I spat out my drink blushing mess with a slight nose bleed. She took off her tights and I blushed more seeing her in a bikini set. She ran to a edge and dived in the water.

"No way I'm staying here," I said and stood up. Took off my things leaving my boxers. I also ran to the edge and cannon balled in the water.

She pulled me under water and wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck then kissed me. I kissed back blushing. We got back up and pulled apart both blushing and panting. Her legs were still wrapped around my waist.

After some time in the water we returned to the bank. She kissed me again but this time passionately. Things happened and let's just say it was the best thing that ever happened to us both.

Instant out 😜