1

Third-Person POV

You headed down stairs and found a sleeping cat-like creature or whatever on the couch. It had sky blue fur with some purple and white. It's ears had purple and also its legs. It's paws we're also white. It had something looking like a black jem or whatever or whatever on its white fur. It was cute and nothing you have ever seen before.

'I wonder how it got here' you wondered and headed for it

'I wonder how it got here' you wondered and headed for it. There was a not beside it.

Dear Y/n

Please take care of him and I'll give you something great. You may be wondering what he is. Well he's an Angelo feline. You can call him whatever you like. I'll come and fetch him after some time. I'm on vacation. Sorry if I bothered you.

Best of luck
Bulma

Oh its from Bulma. You never heard of an Angelo feline. But who can judge. You never knew that there wad a Namekian, Saiyan and other things that you have discovered until you both met the others and their insane battles.

You stroked the Angelo's fur and he purred. He then yawned and opened his violet eyes and looked around. When his eyes met yours his was startled and jumped.

"Hello. How was your sleep?" you asked with a smile and he looked confused.

"Meow meow?" he covered his mouth with both paws. He looked at his paws eye wide and jumped. He went up stairs and you followed behind confused. He was trying to enter your room but you know. You opened the door for him and he was quick to jump in the vanity and he was eye wide looking at his reflection. What you didn't expect was him to faint.

"Umm...."

Time Skip
Feline's POV

I woke up yawning feeling a hand caressing me. That was a weird dream for sure. Me as a feline? Funny indeed.

Wait who would caress me!?

I opened my eyes to see a human lady and she turned to me. I jumped in fright off her lap and landed on FOUR on a coffee table. She giggled at my reaction.

IT WAS NOT A DREAM. I'M ABSOLUTELY FELINE.

"Bulma must have taken you here in your nap or sleep," she said smiling eyes closed. I felt a little calm. She beautiful and her smile is one of a kind. GOD WHY AM I THINKING OF THAT.

Wait isn't Bulma the human that invited me and the Zenos to a party. The wife of the Sayain named Vegeta.

"She couldn't have taken me here," I said.

"Sorry I can't speak cat or feline," she said giggling. It seems that as I speak it is meows to her. I saw something looking like a GodPad. It would be great if their technology is same as the Gods.

I headed for it and typed with my ha-I mean paws. She looked fascinated and curious to what I was doing.

#/Where am I?/# the voice of the pad asked and the lady looked surprised.

"You're a smart feline. You're at my home. A little far from Capsule Corp. She asked me to take care of you," she replied and I typed again having an idea of what happened.

#/What day it is?/#

"April 1th," she answered and I sighed. Purrfect. Its April fools day. The Zenos heard from Goku and it might be one of their pranks. They might planned it at the party with Bulma. Wait I made a cat pun😓

I guess there's no way of getting back. They'll fetch me themselves. This is just great.

#/What's your name?/#

"Y/n. Y/n L/n," she said with a smile and I melted. God no!!

"Can I call you Blue? Cause your fur is blue," she asked and I shook my head.

"No"

"Pleeeease," she said with puppy eyes getting closer to my face. I swear I would be blushing if I was still my normal self.

Her e/c eyes are mesmerising and easy to get lost in. Her lips are stained with pink and I just want to kiss her. God help me *imaginary Anime tears*

"Okay," I meowed defeated and she smiled and scratched behind my ear earning a purr. She then kissed my nose.

"We will get along just fine. Now do you want some food?"

"Yes," I meowed and she walked away with a smile. I fell off the table imaginary blushing. I quickly got up when she came back. She set a bowl with some brown round things inside.

"Cat apatite," does she expect me to eat this. Never will do.

"I'm never eating this. Forget it," she pouted and I groaned. I took one of the roundy things and ate it. Surprisingly it was very good and I dug in.

"See you like it"

Instant out 😜