2

Third-Person POV

Blue loves cat food and fish than his last encounter. As cats are like he hates water and feels embarrassed when you want to give him a bath. He also wears a collar saying "Blue ♥️Y/n". He only likes it cause it has love Y/n.

You both usually talk and he's fun to be around with. You both now walking at the park to get some ice-cream.

You were met by three of your colleagues at your old job. They always bullied you that caused you to quit. At least your software programming is helping you very much with money.

"Look who it is. Y/n the babe," Davi your old ex said pulling you close to him. You tried to get away from his grip but he was to strong.

"Let me go," you said struggling.

"Give me a kiss," he said getting closer to your face but he was met with a slash in the face by Blue's claws. Davi let go of you and covered his bleeding cheek.

"I'll get you for this cat," Davi said and ran away with his gang. Oh yeah he is allergic to cats. You crouched down to Blue with a smile.

"Thank you. I hate that guy and he always say he wants me back"

"Meow?"

"If you were a man I would date you. You so sweet and kind. Protective also as I saw now," you said and kissed his nose and stood straight.

'I wish I was in my normal form!!!' Blue thought crying inside. You both then continued to walk.

Time Skip

"Where's the wipes?" you asked yourself as some ice-cream was spilled on your chest. In fast Blue got on your lap and kicked your chest clean. You blushed at this.

"Perv cat"

"Meow meow," he meowed with a sly smirk getting off you lap. Inside he was shouting happily and dead.

Time Skip

#/I love you Y/n. I'm asking if I was a man would you love me? And do not care about my looks/#

"It's weird to say but yeah. It would freak me out seeing you a man at first but I'll get used to it. And I love you too Blue," you answered a little embarrassed. Blue smiled at your answer.

#/Thank you/#

Okay you admit you're totally weird but to imagine a cat turning to a man and kiss him. It's very weird but who wouldn't want a cat like Blue. You then gave him a kiss on his little purple nose.

Instant out 😜