5

Third-Person POV

You had just birthed a boy named S/n (son name). He has his father's sky blue skin, your eyes and the mixture of your h/c hair and his father's white hair. Also a blue halo behind his head. You were cradling him in your arms while sitting in bed and waiting for the Angels.

With Dai

"You may all been wondering why you are here correct?"

"Yes"

"This is connected to the recording Whis made when I told him how I was treated when turned to a feline," Blue said and the Angels snickered.

"How did that happen exactly?" Sour asked holding his laughter. The other Angels wanted to know the same thing.

"The Zenos were pranking me in a day called April Fools on Earth. With the help of the human Bulma's invention they turned me to a feline creature," I explained and they all were surprised except Whis of course.

"I wasn't expecting that actually. I thought it would be a spell going wrong or something," Marcarita said.

"Or a cursed object of the Gods," Vados added.

"You are here of your punishment for mocking me behind my back," Blue said and the Angels gulped.

"W-which is?"

"You'll see. Come with me now," he said and walked away. The Angels followed behind hesitantly and nervous. They all arrived at a door and Blue entered. Whis followed and the others also. They were surprised seeing a human woman carrying an Angel infant in her arms. Their father was beside her smiling at the infant.

"He's so cute mother," Whis said happily approaching you and the infant. "He has your eyes"

"Is that what I think it is?" Mojito asked and Blue nodded. The Angels were quick to approach the two and they admired the infant.

"Do you want to have turns is holding him?" you asked and the Angels nodded. You gave Whis the infant and they all changed turns and you all know how Kusu is.

"This is your baby brother S/n and my lover and soon to be your mother Y/n," Blue said giving you a kiss and you returned it. The Angels were very happy knowing they now have a mother.... And that she'll give them the cat treatment.

What a happy ending
Instant out 😜