4

Dai's POV

I jumped up and landed on the balcony of Capsule Corp. I had sensed Whis' energy here. As I thought he was here, Beerus and Bulma. Beerus and Whis eating as expected.

They were surprised seeing me and Beerus quickly approached me and bowed sweating. He was yapping I don't know what and I just passed him and went to Whis and Bulma.

"May I have a sit?" I asked. Whis ws confused on why I looked sad.

"Um of course sir," Bulma said and I sat down.

"Is something wrong father? You look down. And is that a pet collar?" Whis asked and I sighed.

"This is embarrassing to ask but can you get me some cat food ms Bulma," I asked and she smiled.

"The prank worked?"

"Yes and it had given me great benifit. Being a cat wasn't that bad but knowing I have to get in water sends chills down my spine," I said and she giggled. Whis just got very confused.

"I didn't think my invention could have worked on a literal Angel and its good it ware off. With the Grand Zenos powers it would have lasted forever," Bulma stated and I gave a small smile.

"I can imagine it," I said and she walked inside.

"Umm whats--"

"The Grand Zenos played a prank on with the help of Ms Bulma's invention to change someone into an animal. On April Fools I was turned a cat and sent to one of Ms Bulma's friend. She was the one who took care of me till I was myself," I explained and he was eye wide and mouth gap. Beerus was jaw dropped beside Whis. Bulma returned with the food and placed it in front of me.

"Cat appetite"

"Thank you," I said and ate a little.

"To ask where's Y/n?"

"At her house"

"You seem down," Whis said and I turned to him.

"I got in a fight with her...and you are going to have a baby sister," I said mumbling the last part that no one heard.

"Beg you pardon"

"I got in a fight with Y/n"

"The last one," he said and I sighed. I stood up and he too in worryness.

"You are going to have a baby sister!" I shouted happily and lifted Whis up and span him around before putting him down. Whis was happy at the news and Beerus was pale. Who would have intercourse with a being scary as him? His worst nightmare.

"Thats great news. Can I meet her?"

"Of course"

"Congratulations sir. Send my regards to Y/n," Bulma said and I smiled.

"Sure do"

I jumped off the balcony followed by Whis and headed for the car that I borrowed from Y/n. Her not knowing. We both entered the car and drove off.

Don't tell her okay. Oh wait you're her.

"Couldn't we have flew?"

"Oh I forgot about that heheh"

"How was being a feline like?" Whis asked and I smiled.

"It was purrfect. I got fed, scratched behind the ear, caressed and got alot of kisses on my nose. I wasn't lazy like most cats though. The thing I hated most was water. When I have to take a bath. Being a cat was the best thing that ever happened to me," I said and he chuckled.

"I never thought I would hear such a thing from yourself. From independent to dependent," Whis said and I chuckled also.

"It's was the situation that lead me to be like that," unknown to me Whis had recorded what I said through his staff and sent it to all his siblings.

Korn

"Father actually said that?"

Mojito

"This is interesting and funny"

Kusu

"Being a cat sounds fun. I should try it sometimes"

Marcarita

"Father a cat. Shocking"

Other Angels siblings

"Unbelievable"

Back

"What kind of woman is she?"

"She's kind, beautiful, funny, caring and I can't even go on because there are many things I love about her. And of course she's hot and sexy," I said and Whis snickered.

"Being on Earth has uncovered your true personality under all the formality"

"I guess it's true"

"That's called being OOC," Whis muttered.

"Huh?"

"Never mind"

Whis are you trying to break the fourth wall? You're not even in it

'Sorry Author. Wait fourth wall!?'

Nevermind

We arrived at the part of West City where Y/n lives. We both exited the car and I put it on lock and entered at the door.

"Y/n I'm home!" I called closing the door behind us. She ran up to me and kissed me by surprise before parting.

"I missed you and I'm sorry I got angry about the cake," she said and noticed Whis. "Oh hello"

"Hello mother," Whis said and she blushed. We all went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Whis knelt in front of Y/n and placed his hand on her stomach.

"The infant is very strong. The very first hibrid of an Angel and mortal. Well the ever first born," he said and Y/n smiled.

"I'm surprised you just accepted me with your father that easy," Y/n said and Whis chuckled.

"Of course we'll accept you. You are our very first mother after all"

"I'm glad then"

We spent the day chatting all together and Whis got the cat treatment (except cat food and bath) and that made me jealous.

Instant out 😜