𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚡: 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

~ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ~
~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ~

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~

🅕

"Okay so for birthday parties I'd recommend choosing a specific film, TV series or book that they like and make it a whole theme" Bokuto had arrived at the apartment a bit earlier than normal today but I didn't mind. Mitsuko was currently in her room on call with Shoyo for some 'uncle and niece bonding time' since he couldn't come visit today but he was able to call for around half an hour. For today's lesson I decided to go over birthday party ideas and gift ideas for birthdays and Christmas. "It makes things a whole lot more exciting and enjoyable for them if it's something they thoroughly enjoy watching, especially if they often quote a character or act like one" I felt a bit bad because I was saying quite a bit and he looked like he was struggling to keep up but I made sure to speak at a reasonable pace.

"What would Suko like to have as a theme?"

"Space. No question about it and luckily she hasn't got a specific show she favours, anything to do with space she adores" he flipped to a different page to write down what I just said before turning back to the one with the notes from todays 'lesson' so far. What's he planning to do with that on a separate page?

He read over his notes really quick and then looked at me with a questioning face. "I'm guessing that for presents you just buy things relating to the theme of the party?"

I nodded with a small smile as I adjusted my seating position so that I was more comfortable, having one leg crossed over the other for a long period of time isn't exactly the ideal position for comfort. "You can do but also it's a good idea to buy things that have caught their eye in shop windows whilst you were out walking with them or something, it shows them that you notice what they're interested in" he made a quiet 'ooh' sound as if a lightbulb just switched on. He was so interesting to watch when he was focusing, especially when he was playing volleyball.

I don't know if it has always been a habit of his but I've noticed that when he's running towards the neck and preparing to spike a ball his tongue pokes out of his mouth. He also raises his eyebrows almost as if he's trying to widen his eyes in an attempt to increase the number of things he can see in his visual field. I also find it really cool how he swings his arms back and spreads them out before and as he jumps, it really makes him look like he's flying and I hope that Mitsu will look like that one day. If she's anything like Shoyo then she most definitely will.