𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

~ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ~
~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ~
⚠️ warning: swearing ⚠️
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
~ 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~

🅣

The next week was quiet for Hayami. She did all she could to avoid seeing anyone because she was so paranoid about him showing up at her front door and asking to see Mitsuko. He really sent her mental health into a spiral just by him being present in the same room. His way with words was always something he used as a method of intimidation and she hated it. She had always hated it.

She hadn't even contacted Bokuto within the past week, she'd barely even messaged or seen her brother. The only person she was contacting was her sister Natsu in order to ask her to take Mitsuko to practice since she dreaded the risk of seeing him again. Why did he have to cause her so much harm?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
~ 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 ~
~ A/N: whenever italics are used this is present Hayami commenting on the events which occurred ~

🅕

What am I going to do? Mum and Dad are going to kill me! I was pacing up and down my room and without realising my footsteps were heavy but the sound of my heart beating harshly in my head fizzled out the sound of my pacing. Fortunately, I was home alone at this time.

I need to tell 'Tsumu but I've got no clue how he'll react...

Will he take responsibility and help me get through this? It is partially his fault after all. Tch, partially? Basically, we went to a party to celebrate the third years' graduation since some of them were part of the volleyball team with him, and he got very drunk and once we returned back to his house he begged and begged and begged for me to let him have his way with me. He wasn't forceful or anything and I ended up consenting but little did I know that the drunk version of him was too lazy to wear protection.

I really needed to call him, so that's what I did. I dialled up his number and asked him to come over as soon as possible. Once I knew he was on his way, I quickly searched through my bottom drawer to find the tests I had hidden, I had done multiple just to make sure it wasn't just a small mistake because the tests are only 99% accurate and there could be that 1% chance of it lying.

My heart is still pounding against my chest, calm down...I'm sure he'll understand and take responsibility...although I really wasn't sure because there had been rumours of him flirting with other girls whenever he went to away matches but I believed in our commitment to each other so ignored them.