Chapter 21

So now that Udonna, Leanbow, Vida and Nick were reunited with their family, the birthday of the twins was rolling to a near and Ziggy only had one wish on her mind and in her heart.

The one thing or should I say person, that she wanted the most was her mom. When there was an attack bot, the Mystic Rangers were getting the garage ready for the party they're about to through for the magical twins. Scott and the others acted like they didn't know anything. Once everything was set up, Leelee's mom places two wish granting candles on the cake so each twin gets one wish each.

After the fight, the rpm rangers went back and everyone jumped out of hiding and screamed "Surprise happy birthday girls". Both Brodie and Ziggy were happy to have their family and when it was time for the cake, Brodie wished for a signed poster of her favorite boy band "Before you exit" while Ziggy wished with all her heart for her mom to come back to them alive and well.

But when she saw that it did not happen, she went to bed sad, but what she did not know was that the moment she opened her bedroom door she saw "Mommy"! Nick and the others came and were happy to see her. They all hugged each other and introduced the rpm rangers to her and that Dillon and Ziggy are dating. Maddie was happy to be back with her family and showed Summer, Scott, Flynn and Dr. K what would happen if they mistreat her little girls whatsoever.

Next Chapter: now that the whole mystic team is together, two teams work together to try and defeat Vinjix