Chapter 25

When both teams were able to find harmony, they were able to take down Venjix with Tenaya's help. When Dillon and Tenaya beat the last of his generals, the control tower of the city fell on top of Venjix and destroyed him forever.

The police force was checking to see if the Earth was returning to normal and they told the Colonel that it was returning. Back at the garage Dr. K was watching Tenaya's eyes, she said "I am not sure how long the implants will last but enjoy them will you still can".

Tenaya told her "I will but I will mostly enjoy hanging out with my brother and best friend", Dr. K saw the pocket watch and tried to give it back but Dillon told her to keep it to remember them.

Brodie, Mehirra and the Mystic team went back to Briarwood to rebuild their home and to reconnect with nature mostly Nick, Vida, Maddie, Daggeron, Leanbow, Udonna and Chip mostly. Dillon and Tenaya moved there permeant and Dillon and Mehira got to know each other all over again. Brodie was made Queen and she ruled with honor and fairness but still showed Dillon that if he hurt Mehira he is toast.

A few years later, Dillon asked the family for their blessing for Ziggy's hand in marriage and they gave to him but after he proved himself worth of her.

The time of the wedding was summer and they invited the whole Rpm team, Brodie was the maid of honor while Gemma and Tenaya (I have no idea how many bridesmaids are in a wedding) was a bridesmaid, the wedding was great without any problems and they were so happy for the young princess and everyone knows that her family is still protective of her but also is Dillon and Tenaya and they will let that person have it.

So after so long, the royal family was reunited and Mehira was no longer compared to her sister and that was how she like it.

The end.