Chapter 3

Several days had passed since Ziggy was reveal to be the daughter of two former rangers and a girl. Dr. K. was trying to come to grips with the fact that Ziggy was indeed a fighter. The Series Green RPM morpher couldn't hide the fact that Ziggy was female like she did but it certainly explained a lot as to why Ziggy did what she did.

You were safer as a member of the Cartels if you were male and it would seem that only Fresno Bob and Benny were the only ones that knew the truth about Ziggy. But what Dr. K. really couldn't understand was the fact the Ziggy could fight and chose not to fight.

"She never was really that much of a fighter even when she was younger." A male voice said from behind Dr. K. scaring her.

The young Doctor turned around to see a man with red and gray hair that would make him in his early 40s standing in the doorway of her lab. He was wearing yellow clothes.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" The genius asked.

"My name is Chip. I'm the yellow Mystic Force Ranger and one of Ziggy's goduncles." The man now known as Chip replied with a smile.

"What do you mean Ziggy wasn't much of a fighter?" Dr. K. asked wanting to know what the ranger in front of him had meant.

"Just what I told you. Ziggy can fight but chooses not to for fear of hurting someone." Chip replied and let out a sigh at the Doctor's confused face. "Ziggy is the younger daughter of the Red Mystic Ranger who was one of the strongest warriors and users of magic that existed. Nick was the human name of Ziggy and Brodie's father who didn't believe in magic at first due to being raised by humans. There is a story to that that will be told later when everyone is here. But Nick was stronger than his father Leanbow who was a powerful Warrior in his own way and Leanbow was honorable when he fought." Chip told Dr. K. who looked like she was catching on.

"Are you saying that Ziggy almost took the life of someone when she fought?" K. asked not beleiving that her Green Ranger would take a biological life.

Chip nodded his head. "Ziggy was 13 and just began to come into her magic. Granted she had magic all her life but unlike her sister she was a slow mature in the ways of magic but she could master any form of Martial arts in a matter of months. One day during some training with out trainer Daggeron, some goons that severed the Master tried to kill Ziggy and Daggeron. Keep in mind that these goons were just misguided and under the Master's dark influence. One of the goons started to insult Ziggy's mother who was the Blue Mystic Ranger and had passed away shortly after Ziggy and Brodie were born." Chip explained.

"But that still doesn't explain to me how and why Ziggy chooses not to fight?" Dr. K. asked.

"I'm getting to that. Ziggy fought one of the goons while Daggeron fought the others. Something happened that not even Ziggy knows how it happened but Ziggy sent out a powerful burst of magic and did a move that even her father Nick had a hard time doing straight at the goon she was fighting. The move was so powerful that the guy she was fighting ended up in the hospital for months recovering. Ziggy from that day refused to fight or train with anyone other than Daggeron, her grandfather Leanbow and Brodie as she knew that if something like that would ever happen again they could withstand the force of the attack. Doc, Ziggy is strong enough when she wants to be to take out Dillon but she won't for fear of hurting him or worse killing him." Chip finished his story about why his godniece doesn't fight.

Dr. K. for the first time in a long time was shocked. Ziggy would have been the perfect candidate for being Ranger Green but she didn't want to be. How much practice and mediation did Ziggy do every day just to keep from having her powers explode on her?

"Is her sister just like her?"

"Yeah. Brodie didn't try and kill anyone but she can let out powerful magic attacks when those she thinks of as family are threatened. Think of her as a female version of Dillon when it comes to protecting Ziggy who told us everything about when she came back here again." The voice of someone new was heard.