Chapter 23

The moment Tenaya gets to the garage no one from the Mystic team but Mehira was able to sense her and had Xander tie her up with roots, once she was tied up; Mehira said "Ten you may not remember me but it's me Mehira Russel, your best friend, the one that helped you when you tripped and the one that you defended against you brother when he thought I was going to hurt you". When that did not work she thought of an idea when it hit her. Ziggy started to sing their favorite Shawn Mendes song "Senorita" when Tenaya heard it she broke free from the hold and said, "Zigg is that you"? Mehira told her "Yeah it's me". She freed her best friend and Dillon hugged his sister.

Once Venjix realized what happened he was not happy at all. He tried to take the control back but thanks to Ziggy's magic, he couldn't do that. When that was over with, Dillon pulled away from the hug and let the girls talk among themselves, and then Tenaya said "I can't believe I got to see you again. Do you know how sad Dil was when we moved from Briarwood"?

Brodie said, "I bet it was nothing compared to my sister, she was so sad that she would eat like three pints of chocolate ice cream". Mehira was a blushing mess and their grandma said "Brodie leave your sister alone, think about it if you were in her shoes". Maddie said, "I am so lost". Her sister said "When your little girl was 15 years old the boy took her out on a dinner date even if the guys did not trust him as much", Chip told her "They glared at him but not me. Besides all Dillon did was take her on a date and walked her home". Tenaya said, "I am so sorry for what I did". Xander freed her and told her it was not her fault so that's okay. Scott said, "How can we trust her? Just because Ziggy used her magic doesn't mean it will last".

Ziggy let out a breath of anger and said to him "You will treat her just like how you treated me and Dillon just because I was part of the cartel and Dillon has Venjix tech in him. I did what I had to do to survive while Dillon and Tenaya got tech that they did not ask for. You. Are. Worse. Then. The. Master"! The whole Mystic team looked at Mehira with shocked faces and she just ran away crying with tears in her eyes.

Brodie looked that Scott, Summer, and Flynn with a glare and ran after her with Dillon and Tenaya following behind. They do everything they can to make Mehira feel better and she does then when an attack bot shows up they fight and just lets Mehira have this one, after the fight, they go back to the others and they keep Mehira away from Scott, Summer, and Flynn.

Next Chapter: Scott, Summer, and Flynn try to do their best to get along with the Mystic Rangers but proves to be hard to do so