Chapter 22

When the next day came, Maddie went to go make breakfast for everyone, she saw that Mehira woke up with a little jump in her step. She asked her "What has got you so happy"? Mehira said "Well I have my whole family back, I finally got in touch with my magic and I have the best boyfriend, now all that is left is to save Dillon's sister and defeat Venjix". After that, she sat down to eat.

Scott and the others walked to the main room and Mehira talking to her mom and they were laughing like crazy. When they sat down, Maddie was serving the Mystic Rangers, Dillon, Gem and Gemma but she told the others "Get your own food". Scott asked "What did we do to you"?! Daggeron said "It's not what you did to her but what you did to Mehira, she may not have then around but she loves her daughters with her last breath, you have a lot of making up to do". After he said that they went to go train; Maddie trained Brodie in the ways of water magic while Nick trained Ziggy with her fire magic. Dillon saw the way that Madison was with her daughters, she loves them with all her heart and is making up for lost time. While they were just hanging out, Vinjex sent Tenaya to attack but Ziggy was ready.

Next Chapter: Mehira reminds Tenaya who she is and Tenaya breaks free from the hold that Venjix has on her and she reunites with her brother and best friend.