Chapter 5

" I thought you two had detention?" Malfoy said as me and Blaise sat down across from him, Pansy, and tall skinny boy.

"Apparently not, Snape said there is an important announcement" I say looking down the table to the front of the hall. "Sooo.. who is this hotty?" the skinny boy said. "Y/N Gold, and don't call me that " "Theo Nott and I'll call you what i want-" before he could finished his sentence Dumbledore began to talk. He gave me a look that made me feel very uncomfortable.

" GOOD EVENING CHILDREN, NOW WE HAVE TWO CHANGES IN STAFFING THIS YEAR, BUT PLEASE TOO WELCOME BACK PROFESSOR GRUBB IN TAKING CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES WHILE PROSSER HARID IS ON TEMPORARY LEAVE." " Where is Hagrid?" I turn to see a raven haired boy ask a girl with puffy hair and a redhead. That must be "the chosen one" harry potter. Chatter fills the hall with Dumbledore yelling again.

"SILENCE... THANK YOU, AS I WAS SAYING." I scan the table for my godfather and my eyes land on a ugly short lady with pink on.

"WE ALSO WISH TO WELCOME OUR NEW DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS TEACHER, PROFESSOR DOLORES UMBRIDGE" she lets out a small giggle which makes Snape look at her with disgust.

"I'M SURE YOU'LL JOIN ME IN WISHING THE PROFESSOR GOOD LUCK, AS USUAL OUT CARETAKER MR.FILCH HAS ASKED ME TO REMIND YOU-" The lady in pink then clears her throat and stands up. What the hell. I then turn to Blaise and whisper, "I'm gonna call her Umbitch, it suits her"

" She was in my hearing, she works for fudge" potter says. Who the hell names their kid fudge!

"THANK YOU HEADMASTER, FOR THOSE KIND WORDS OF WELCOME AND HOW LOVELY TO SEE ALL YOUR BRIGHT HAPPY FACES SMILING UP AT ME." what the actually fuck, who does she think she is! " I'M SURE WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS." " That's likely" I could hear Fred and George say, I let out a small giggle, they wink at me in return. " THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC HAS ALWAYS CONSIDERED THE EDUCATION OF YOUNG WITCHES AND WIZARDS TO BE A VITAL IMPORTANCE, ALTHOUGH EACH HEADMASTER HAS BROUGHT SOMETHING NEW TO THIS.. HISTORTORIC SCHOOL'' she looks at Dumbledore and he just nods off. " PROGRESS FOR THE SAKE PROGRESS MUST BE DISCOURAGED LET US PRESERVE WHAT MUST BE PERSEVERED PERFECT WHAT CAN BE PREDICTED AND PRUNE PRACTICES THAT OUGHT TO BE PROHIBITED... HEHE" what the actual hell. She then walks back to her seat and Dumbledore just claps and we join in.

"THANK YOU PROFESSOR UMBRIDGE, THAT REALLY WAS OR STILL.." blah blah blah, can he just hurry up I'm hungry!

**Sexually contact**

What the hell. I feel a hand start to graze my leg. "Can you stop that Blaise" "stop what?" what he says seriously, I then look at the hand making its way up my legs, that's not Blaise at all. I then look over the table and see Theo smirking. He squeezes my legs that makes me wince in pain. Malfoy gives me a concerned look and looks away again. Theo then digs his nails into my legs that makes me let out a small yelp, and alerts some people around me.

**Draco's POV**

Y/N had yelped twice now, something is not right. I look at her and her eyes dart to under the table then Theo. I never liked him, he was a pervert and always makes the quidditch team lose. What the hell is he doing to her! I then grab my fork and play with it and drop it to see why she looked under the table. Theo has his hand digging into her thigh. That no good filthy asshole. Not even bothering to pick up the fork I grab his forearm and whisper firmly in his ear " don't touch her Theo" I look at Y/N who has tears building up in her eyes. "Oh I get it" he says "just tell me when you're done with her." That's it!!

**Y/N POV**

BAMN

Malfoy punches Theo, I think he saw. Malfoy then throws Theo on to the ground and yells " I *punch* SAID *punch* DONT FUCKING *punch* TOUCH HER" Snape then runs over, takes Malfoy by the arms and pulls him out of the hall. Theo lays on the ground, blood running down his face, unconscious.

Snape then storms back in gives me a sorta disappointed yet sad or maybe even mad look. He bends down to Theo whispers some spells to heal him and wake him up. Theo slowly sits up, right when Theo gets on his feet Snape grabs him by the collar of his shirt and hits him against the wall.

"YOU. YOU EVIL BOY, YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH MY GODDAUTHER! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS NOTT, YOU HEAR ME PAY FOR-" " PROFESSOR SNAPE STOP THIS ONCE" McGonagall yells from the front of the hall.

I feel tears streaming down my face, I feel two hands on my shoulder. I turn around to see Fred and George standing there, "come on Y/N, let's go" . I slowly make my way out the hall with twins little ways behind me.

We walk past Malfoy who still is red with heat and anger. "What do we do?" I hear George say " i got this' ' Fred says. " Y/N why don't we go back to your dorm and talk.. Or not , we can leav-" "please come with me" i grab both the boys hands and we walk down to the dungeons.

We made it to my dorm and sat in silence for a bit when George said " so Snape?" I giggle a little bit and say " yeah my parents died from um.... Well" " you can tell us Y/N we promise" " promises' 'I say, holding out my pinky fingers to them. '' I've got something even better" they take my form arm and cast an unforgivable curse " we solemnly promise to keep Y/N's promise ''I look at them and say' 'okay just back up" what the hell am I doing, I barely know them but they feel like they're my brothers. I haven't done this in forever, last I did this was when I killed my parents. Okay here we go 1...2...3. I slowly close my eyes and

**BIG SECRET NUMBER 1 AHHH IL THIS PART**

**Fred POV**

George and I look at each other and look back at Y/N who is now not there. BARK,

I LOOK DOWN TO SEE A BEAUTIFUL GREY WOLF SITTING DOWN.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOUR AN ANIMAGUS, even better a wolf!!" 

**Picture of you at top:)**

She then morphs back into humans with tears running down her face. "Hey hey what's wrong, that's bloody awesome" George says, I hit him in the chest and sit down next to Y/N " hey why are you crying?"

**Y/N POV**

" I-... I haven't morphed into my wolf self sense since my parents died." " why" " Because i killed them Fred, I killed my parents, I killed them the night I went crazy I-" wowow Y/N slow down start from the begging" 

**I freaking love this chapter hahah **

**Vote and comment**