Chapter 21

Running down the hall to class, I bump into multiple people. Mumbling "sorry" and "excuse me." I walk into class to see only a few students there. This was the only class I had today, but it was potions. So I had Snape. Could this class get any worse. Out of the corner of my eye I see a certain platinum blond haired boy walk in. We make eye contact before I pull away and to the front of the class.

"Y/N/N" I turn to see Ron looking down at my stomach. "Ron not now... please" I say in a whisper voice looking over at Malfoy glaring at us. "Sorry" he says snapping out of his gaze. "Can I sit here, Mione and Harry are sitting together?" "Of course Ron" He takes a seat next to me. Reminder I'm in the back of the class, Mione, Harry, Malfoy, Blaise, and his goons scattered out in the front of the class.

"Sit down," Snape says, walking into the dimly lit room, with his black long rode trailing behind him. Everyone scatters to their seats in a hurry. "Now... Today we will be brewing a-" KNOCK KNOCK. Everyone turns to the door, only to see Umbitch standing there with a clipboard and pink fuzzy quill in her hands "You gotta be kidding me" I mumble. "What was that" Ron says looking over at me. "Nothing"

"Good Morning Professor Snape, I am here for your second check up." she says looking around the room then back at him. "Do you mind?" she says gesturing at his desk for her to sit. "Mmm" is all Snape says to her. He turns back to us. He looks at me and gives me a "Don't do anything stupid" look, mixed with a "I hate this lady" look. Umbitch walks over to his desk and sits down and lets out a faint giggle. "Today we will be brewing a simple healing potion. Page 133. Pair up and began" Ron opens his mouth to say something when "GOLD" is shouted from the room. I look in front of me to see Draco standing there with his hands in his pockets and a potions book tucked under his arm. My stomach starts to become nauseous. "Partners?" He asks "Uhh" come on Y/N spit it out. I say to myself. "Sorry Malfoy, I'm already her partner," Ron says, glaring at him. Malfoy looks at me, which makes me look down at the floor. He lets out an annoying scuff and walks over to that girl from the shop. Ashtray. SERUISLY HER! I look up at Ron "Thanks" I say. "Yeah any time, I know that would have been uncomfortable with uhh, you know" He says looking down at my stomach once more. I just nodded in agreement. "I'll grab the Ingredients and you find the book page."

**Time skip because I'm lazy sorry**

The day went by pretty fast. Potions were easy, Ron and I finished pretty early. I went to the library for a bit. It was now 5:45, almost dinner. Walking down the hall all of a sudden I felt my stomach start to turn. I rush into the nearest bathroom and pull my hair back. "Y/N what are you doing in the boys bathroom, are you okay?" Looking at the bathroom doors Blaise stands there looking at me. "Uh yeah... I'm all good, just got a little sick ''''oh, are you okay? '''' You just asked that, and yes I'm all good ''''Oh sorry...I haven't seen you in awhile ''''yeah mean nether, you going to dinner?" "yeah I'm hungry" "Let's go then" I say, rapping my arm around him.

**Time skip to after dinner**

Dinner was like any other day, everyone talked. Umbitch made new rules. After dinner the DA had a small meeting, just a few of us. The trio, twins, a few Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuff's and myself practice some defective spells.

I've been sitting in my room for about 15 minutes reading a book. I wonder what I'm gonna tell Snape about the- My thoughts were taken out of my mind when I heard a knock come from my door.

"Come in" Draco walks in looking at me kinda weird. "Hey Draco are you-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. This kiss was nothing but lust and anger. Draco raps his arms around my waist pushing me on to the bed. "Dra-" I can't do this, not with a kid already inside me NO WAY! "Draco" "hmm" he mumbles into my neck. "Dra-Draco stop" He instantly stops and looks at me. "Did I do something wrong" "I-no it's just um.. I had a long day and I'm not really in the mood ''''Oh um I'm sorry love '''' It's fine, I take cuddles thought" I say. A small smile creeps on his lips. He walks over to the other side of the bed and pulls me close to him. "So how was your day?" I ask him. "It was better now though. Professor Umbridge said she thinks she found Potters club." "Oh" "yeah we're gonna try to catch them soon, and when we find them, merlin's beard I can't wait to see saint Potters face" SHIT.SHIT.SHIT. "That's great," I say trying to sound convincing.

Draco and I talked for about two hours. He tried to start something spicy up but I shut him as easily as I could. He was getting a little needed. Yes I love him and all but what's up. " Hey you still have the rose" He says looking at the Rose he gave me a while ago. "Yeah I do, but it's weird it has this one Black peddle." Draco's face drops and looks away. "Oh it um... probably just the spell wearing off" Wait I thought it was a spell to keep it alive as long as he loves me. I think he could tell I noticed what he had just said and tried to correct himself. "Not like that love, like I probably messed the spell up" "Oh okay... Draco can we go t sleep" "it's only 9, but sure" 

ERM 💚

I'm so tired- vote and comment please- helps bring up rankings