Chapter 19

**SMUT WARNING** 

Walking up the stairs to the astronomy tower, I see Draco standing against the railing with a rose. "Draco what is this I-" before I could finish my sentence he smashes his lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms find my waist. Draco pulls away only for a second to reveal a blood red rose, "I got you a ro-" before he can finish his sentence, I take the rose "I love it Draco" I say admiring the rose for a second then tossing it over my shoulder I crash my lips on his. "But I like this much more" I mumble into the kiss. 

My arms find their way back to his neck as if they had a mind of their own. His arms traveled farther south than they did last time. Draco removed his mouth from mine only to attach his lips to my neck. Small moans escape my mouth when he finds my sweet spot. "Found it" Draco mumbled into my neck sending shivers down my spine. He moves his head down leaving purple marks down my collarbone, I gasp when I feel his bulge push up against my thigh.

 I pull my arms from his neck and trail them down to his waistband messing around with his belt, Draco trails his hand up my thigh under my skirt, his cold metal rings leaving behind goosebumps as his hands climb higher and higher to my pussy. I start palming him through the fabric of his jeans. Draco snaps the band of my green lingerie. 

Just as I was going to unbuckle his jeans my vision blurs and I step away from Draco, "Are you okay?" He asked worry laced in his voice, when I try to replied my body falls numb and I collide with the floor.

**Draco's POV**

Y/N drops to the ground making me run over to her. "Y/N" no responds "Y/N PL- PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU TO STAY WITH ME ... I love you" Quickly standing up I fix my pants and shirt, I pick Y/N up, rushing to the Hospital wing. Man this girl really likes to visit the wing

Tears start to whelm my eyes, but I keep running. "MADAM POMFREY"I say, running into the wing, and placing Y/N on a bed. "Dear what happened to her?" She says rushing over to the bed, "I don't know she just passed out" "Thank you Mr. Malfoy, now I need you to leave please" "NO IM NOT LEAVING" "MR.MALFOY please leave" "NO" "Draco Malfoy lets go, NOW" I turn around to see Snape standing a few feet behind me, slowing looking back at at Y/N, she looks so calm, but I know she not okay, I can't leave her. "NO" "she'll be safe here Mr. Malfoy, I promise" 

Snape walks up to me and roughly grabs my arm and pulls me out the wing. Closing the door behind us, Snape slams me to the wall "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER" "nothing she just passed out" "AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT" "YES" Snape lets go of me and shoves me to the dungeon hall " You better get going before I hurt you" 

ERM 💚

Thanks to one of my good friends for helping me with the smut-