Chapter 14

Finishing up my makeup I heard the doorbell go off. Opened my door to see crowds of people down stairs. Slowly closing my door, I make my way down the stairs picking up my dress.

**Draco's POV**

Y/N came walking down the stairs with a different dress on and bloody hell she looked beautiful.

**Y/N POV**

Half way down the stairs Snape comes up and holds his arm out " you look beautiful dear" "thank you Snape" Making our way to the dance floor, we start to waltz, but then we switched partners and I ended up Blaise out of all people ''hello Y/N" "Zabini" I say trying not to make eye contact. "Look, I'm really sorry, really Y/N/N, you're my best friend. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just didn't want to-well make it worse" I look up at Blaise " I accept your apology" I pecking him on the check. "See you later" we switch partners and I end up with Goyle. We waltz and talk, when I decline to go get a drink. " Y/N over here" I hear Blaise call my name. "We're going to the library for some drinks. Wanna come?" " sure let's go"

Walking into the Library I only see Goyle "where is everyone?" "there coming" Blaise, Goyle and myself finished a bottle of fire whiskey in about 30 minutes when Pansy and Crabbe finally came in. "hey *hiccup* guys" I say. Few more shots Draco and the girl from the shop come in and sit down. "Who wants to play truth or dare" Pansy says to us, everyone looks around the circle and we all nod. " Okay but if we don't want to do the dare or the truth we have to drink! Okay um.. Goyle truth or dare?" "truth" "is it true your gay" "yes I am" I put my first in the air and fist bump Goyle. Truths and dare go around and we get more drunk by the minute. Crabbe, Ashtray girl or whatever, and Goyle left. So it was just Draco, Pansy, Blaise and me. "Y/N truth or dare" Blaise says "Truth" "Is it true you hooked up with Theo '' Blaise knew I didn't but we were all pretty drunk at the moment. " No I did not, now if you excuse me I'm gonna go change since I'm still in the gown, Merry Christmas" Standing up I stumble over and I cold hand grasps my upper arm "I'll help you love lets go" Draco says pulling me out of the library.

**Next Morning**

Uhhh my head hurts. Opening my eyes, I'm not in my room OR MY CLOTHES. Quickly sitting I see Draco next to me. "DRACO" I scream, he falls out of the bed and looks around. "What it's 5 am" "did we.. you know" "yes Y/N" "I- what" "chill it was just a one night thing" a one night thing! A ONE NIGHT THING! Standing up I nearly fall over but Draco catches me. "I'm gonna go," I say , grabbing my closets and running out into my room. Laying down on my bed, I can't remember anything.  I lost my virginity to Draco Malfoy oh my god. Oh No. Running into Draco's bathroom I put my head in the toilet and started to throw up. Uhhhh I drank way to much last night

All day I was either throwing up or opening presents. The twins got me a prank kit with a picture of me on their shoulder. Hermione and Ginny got me nail polish and new quills. Ron got me candy's and a really sweet necklace that says on the back "always there for you". Harry got me candy and treats for Tip. Molly made me a sweater with my first ensile on it. Snape got me new quills and a book. Blaise and Goyle got me books and a lot of candy, There was one left. A black box with a silver tie on it. "Wonder who this could be from?" Opening the box it had a beautiful charm bracelet inside that matched my black wolf laced one. 

Opening the letter it said

Y/N

You sure are different, and I love it. Me begging a seeker I always find the snitch but I really found the perfect snitch right here.

Merry Christmas

P.S I had fun last night ;)

D.M

Sliding the bracelet on and I had the erg to throw up aging. Running into the bathroom, I got sick again. "Y/N, you okay?" "uh yeah I'm fine, just to much to drink last night" and again throwing up. "Y/N I'm coming in'' Draco walks in and he has hickeys all over his neck. Oh my God this is embarrassing. He could tell I was looking and said "Take a picture, is will last longer" "Oh shut-" and again. "Y/N are you okay" "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY" "I see you like the bracelet" "yes thank you" and again. My god what is happening. That whole day I spent in my bed watching tv and throwing up.

**Time Skip- End of the Week**

The rest of the week went by in a blur. Today was the last before going back to school. I've lettered my friends mainly Fred, Ron, Blaise and Hermione. Draco and I got a lot closer, I've learned a lot about him, he's not that bad as I thought. We watching Tv all week. I got him to watch Vampire Diaries. Of course he likes Damon.

It was now dinner time and I was starving. I ate 2 plates of food. Snape left the day after Christmas for "business." "Thank you for dinner, I'm gonna head to bed." "Good night darling," Narcissa said. Changing into some sweats and a black crop top I slide in bed when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" Draco walks in and stares at the TV. "Can we watch VD?" He started calling Vampire diaries VD. It's kind of cute. "Come on" I say, opening up the blanket and sliding over from him to come in. He crawls in and we watch about 3 episodes until I feel asleep.

**Draco's POV**

Watching VD, I noticed Y/N wasn't talking like usual. She always talks to the Tv, it's cute. Looking down at her she was fast asleep. I paused the TV and moved the hair from her face, looking at her breath in and out slowly, I slip out of the bed, I tucked her in and leave to go pack and and go to bed. After packing for Hogwarts. I crawl into bed and quickly drift off to sleep. 

**Vote and Comment**

ERM 💚