Chapter 1 - The Kiss

A crush

That's what I had. A crush.

I couldn't escape the fact that I, Heaven White, had a huge ass crush on none other than Grayson Davis. The school's 'bad boy'. My mind was clustered with thoughts, on how this summer would unfold. It was too late, I can't turn back now.

We were on our way to Liam's beach house for the entire summer as our parents wanted us to 'have fun' and they 'wanted us to spend our youth before it's gone'. I was in the passenger seat of my bestfriend's G63 and we were only 30 mins away from our destination. And in the other cars was my bestfriend, Stormi and her boyfriend Mason, Liam, Noah and Layla, then Grayson.

"We're here." I looked over to Jaxon in the driver's seat.

I got out and the sight in front of me was breath-taking. It was a white modern mansion with a brick driveway. I slowly stepped out of the car and was met by the smell of lilies, I loved lilies.They have to be my favorite flower right after white roses. I stepped inside the house and I felt like I was dreaming, it was absolutely amazing. There was a huge TV in the room and a loveseat, two black bean bags and a black leather couch.

"Well, since there's too many of us, we'll have to share rooms" Liam stated

"Pick yo roomies. I'd go with Stormzy any day" Mason said as he smirked at Stormi.

Liam decided to sleep alone.
Layla too.
Jaxon also decided to sleep alone since it would be weird to sleep with Grayson because he was a dude, and with me because we were friends and I quote "You're hot. But you're basically my little sister". Like wtf, he was only a month older.

Cue an eye roll.

So that left me and Grayson. This is going to be one eventful summer.

Jax smirked at me at the thought of me and Gray alone in the same room.
...

Grayson and I walk into the room. It had grey walls and the bed was covered in a white duvet with differently coloured and different shaped thrown on pillows. A flat screen TV hung on the wall in front of the bed. On the other side of the room was a sliding door, that led to a balcony, and a perfect view of the ocean. There was a door that led to the bathroom on the farther right side of bed. Then another door on the far right of the TV.

"One bed" I exclaimed as my eyes widened

Grayson just kept quite and carried our luggage into the walk in closet. I walked in and we silently started hanging our clothes on the hangers.

After thirty awful minutes of the awkward packing, I was on the bed watching 'After' on the TV. It was only 4 in the afternoon. A few of the guys were out on the shore, doing whatever it is they were doing. A light knock got my attention off of the movie and I paused it.

"Come in"

"Hey boo" Stormi got in with a wide grin

"Oh, it's you."

"Why are you not in a bathing suit? And watching After? Really? Girl, you will never change, will you?"

"Nope" I answered, popping the 'p'.

"Come on, we're going to watch the sun set. Pull on your sexiest swim suit."

"I'd rather not"

"I'm not leaving until you do" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Ugh, fine" I finally agreed. Knowing my bestfriend, she most definitely will not get out until I do what she says. So I walk into the closet and pull on a black swim suit.

"Good, now let's go" and my bestfriend literally dragged me out.

...

Stormi and I walk towards the guys and plop down on a towel that was placed on the sand. I applied sunblock on my thighs and all the way down to my toes, and on my arms, chest, back and face.

I take a cider from the cooler box beside us and gulped it down like it was water.

The sun was slowly setting when the guys came to sit down near us, Mason started a little fire while Stormi and I brought blankets for everyone since it had gotten a bit chilly.

We were all chatting amongst ourselves and suddenly..

"Let's play spin the bottle. And to spice it up a little, you make out or drink the whole vodka bottle" Jaxon started shaking the bottle in front of us all.

We all agreed in unison.

The game started off with Jaxon gulping down a bottle of vodka because he didn't have the guts to make out with Layla. She looked a bit disappointed, but she lightened up a few moments later. The when she spun the bottle, it landed on Mason, she also gulped down the bottle. When Mason spun the bottle it landed on Stormi, and they made out. Most, if not all of us, were drunk. But I was just tipsy... I hoped.

Stormi spun the bottle and it landed on Jax. Mason asked if we could swap the bottle to someone else, since he didn't want Stormi kissing any other guy. But we all disagreed, so when Stormi spun it, it landed on me. And yes, we kissed, but it was chaste. I caught a glimpse of Mason celebrating since it landed on another girl, and not a guy, I literally couldn't help myself, I got into a laughing fit. Then it was my turn to spin. It was spinning for a while and it slowed down landing on...

Gray.