Chapter 6 - "I Have Nothing To Say To You"

Heaven's pov

"What the fuck? Don't you know how to knock?"

"Well this is my room too, so... I don't necessarily have to knock." Gray blankly stated

I quickly pulled my favorite Ramones shirt over my bare chest. Slipping into bed, I plugged in my airpods and played the playlist Tyler and I used to play.

I heard Gray's faint voice but I didn't take out my airpods to listen to him. I won't give him any attention. Not even a little.

...

"Well, it certainly was amazing. I think we need a part two." Ricky whispered with a smirk

"Well..." I said, biting on my bacon. "Part two will definitely not happen because, I said it before... I'm not looking for a relationship."

He leaned closer beside me, his breath hitting against my neck. He put his hands on my thigh under the table and gave it a light squeeze.

"Who said anything about a relationship?"

My breathing went hay-wire and he chuckled softly.

I know, I'm easy to break. And if you're wondering what's going on, Ricky is sitting beside me in the dining room along with everyone else. And he seems a little too flirtatious this morning. I don't blame him, I'm amazing. And if - again - you're wondering what happened with Gray since last night, he has been trying to talk to me but I gave him the silent treatment. And yes, he gave up eventually.

So, the gang and I planned to go to the beach again today because we haven't been there since Ricky got here. So I went into my - me and Gray's - bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I wore my red bikini, a white wool cover up dress that reached mid-thigh and my white flip flops. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and we left for the beach. Gray however wanted to stay in, which was good and all because I wouldn't have to avoid him, but I didn't want him to miss out on the fun. But, the man can do whatever he pleases.

When we got to the beach in like 10 seconds.. we went into the water and started playing a few games, I took off my cover up to get into the water, and when I did, Ricky looked a bit flushed, like he was breathless.

Anyway, we played for a while and I felt a bit tired, so I left to get juice in the house.

I opened the fridge, took the juice bottle and closed it. Completely shocked I almost had a heart attack and I almost slipped. Almost.

"What the fuck, Gray?! Don't sneak up on people like that!!!"

" Why have you been ignoring me?" he said blankly

"Who says I'm ignoring yo-"

"Oh come on!! Anyone with a half brain would realise you're ignoring me! Why. Have. You. Been. Ignoring. Me?" he rolled his eyes

I turned to a cupboard and grabbed a glass, pouring the juice in it. I took a sip and leaned my elbows onto the kitchen island. I looked back at Gray, who was intently looking at me with his arms folded.

"What?"

"Answer my question."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Well you can't just not talk to me, what the fuck Heaven?"

"Do you not know what freedom of speech means?"

"Is it because of Ricky?"

My eyes widened at that very moment and he noticed it.

"Are you two a thing?"

"Well..um..." I stuttered

Grayson just chuckled

"Why do you care anyway?" I said boldly with my right arm on my waist.

"Because... Because I wanna know. And I want you to know what kind of mess you're getting yourself into."

"Who said I'm getting myself into anything? Gray, if there's anything I did to offend you, then I'm so mother flippin' sorry! I don't know what it is, but I'm sorry."

I gulped down the rest of my drink and put the glass in the sink.

"Heaven."

"What?"

"Can we talk about this later?" his eyes held strange emotions. Emotions I couldn't even describe.

"Yeah, sure"

...

To say I was pissed was an understatement. I felt all kinds of betrayed - why, I don't know. To say the least I'm looking forward to what Grayson had to say because he was being an idiot and he should apologize.

It was now a few minutes after 6pm and Gray texted me to wear something warm and go to his car. So, I did. I pulled on my favorite khaki sweatpants, my black and white Nike Jordan's and a white shirt that had a picture of Nick Jonas on it- don't judge. I also took one of Gray's hoodies without asking. Took not stole. And I tied it around my waist.

When I got to the car, Gray silently opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He got into the driver's side and pulled out of the driveway. I took the aux cable and played AM!R's Parachute. Gray kept looking over to me as if expecting me to say something, so I did.

"So you wanted to talk? What about?"

"I have to tell you something."

"And?"

I paused the music on my phone.

"Do you remember the first night we came here?"

"Yeah I do. Why?" I said, confused as hell

"Well, do you remember what happened?"

"Where is this going Gray?"

"Well, when the bottle landed on me, it took me a while to process what had to happen. And when you said no, I was really disappointed. But then, we kissed. And I've been replaying that kiss over and over again in my head. And I don't know why, but I couldn't tell you up-front that I really really reallyy,"

We both chuckled

"Realllyyyyyy, have feelings for you."

If any of you wanted to listen to the songs in Tyler and Heaven's playlist, there it is below:

1. Lover - Taylor Swift

2. All That Matters - Justin Bieber

3. Cross Me - Ed Sheeran ft Pnb Rock

4. 34+35 - Ariana Grande

5. Paradise - Bazzi

6. Sweetest Life - Kwaye

7. Electric - Alina Baraz ft Khalid

8. Location - Khalid

9. Don't Give Up On Me - Andy Grammer

10. Simple Things - Miguel

11. Just A Little - Bantu ft Shungudzo

12. Parachute - AM!R

13. Used To You - Ali Gatie

14. With You - Chris Brown

15. Can't Get Enough - Kyle Deutsch

16. Best Part - H.E.R ft Daniel Caesar