Chapter 7 - Like Puzzle Pieces

Maybe it's just a dream. I feel like the walls are closing in,wait. There aren't any walls. What the flippin' fuck!

He's looking at you, was he joking? Did Grayson David just-

The Grayson Davis likes me? lol. I'm really dreaming. How, when? I'm so confused right now. No way Gray likes me!

"Haha! You're reallyy funny Gray." I said sarcastically

Gray stopped the car on the side of the road.

"Heaven," he said looking at me. I turned to meet his eyes. "I'm not kidding. I really do like you. Hell, I think I might as well say I love you. Because you're amazing, and I don't know why I never realized that from the beginning and... I hope you feel the same way about me."

Oh my God.

I really want to say I love him. I do, but I feel as though I'm betraying Tyler, since we never actually broke up. But in all honesty I love Grayson, because he's hot, sweet and funny. He's also really really strong. And his muscles, oomf. I just don't know what to do, or how to feel. At times like this I feel like I could get one of my asthma attacks, just to get out of this mess. I can't think straight under pressure. And, I'm unsure of my feelings.

"Gray," I said turning to him

"You know? I love you too, but I- I don't know." His face lightened up and he smiled.

"I just... I don't think you'd understand if I'd tell you my love isn't going to be wholehearted. Because a part of me still belongs to someone else. Someone who means a lot to me. And I can't get myself to betray him."

I noticed his face fell, and I felt bad. But I just had to tell him the truth.

"But, for both our sakes, I feel like it would be best if I moved on."

Gray's facial expression was a mixture of a lot of emotions. Curiosity. Disappointment. And a little happiness.

"So... Does this mean you'll be my girl?" he asked

"Yeah, I guess so."

He leaned towards me and gave me a hug. It was warm and inviting. And it was just what I needed, but it brought back a lot of memories. Of Tyler. And it looked as if I wouldn't move on quite easily. But it was a long journey, and I was willing to take it.

When we stopped hugging, I couldn't help but notice the huge smile on Grayson's face. He looked genuinely happy, and honestly, it looked good on him.

"So," he said

I ignored him, playing Electric by Alina Baraz. Just to turn on the mood.

I moved from my side and onto Gray's lap so that I was straddling him. He looked stunned, like his head was about to burst. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him with all my might. He kissed me back with as much emotion. The kiss went on for a long ass time, but I wasn't complaining. Somewhere along the lines, Gray took off his shirt and leaned the seat back, so now he was lying down and I was on top of him.

His hands were fiddling at the edge of my shirt and I took it off. His eyes widened to the size of golf balls.

"What?" I giggled and slapped his shoulder.

"Wow."

"Never seen boobs before?" I smirked

He just pulled me by my chin and started kissing me again.

And for once in a while, everything fell into place.

Just like pizzle pieces.