Chapter 8 - Everone Wants To Smash Heaven

Man, I feel happy.

The happiest I've been in a long time. And honestly, I feel like I could get used to this new me. Like a butterfly that just fluttered out of its cocoon. And honestly, I feel so care-free and I think I'm glowing - I feel like I'm glowing.

And quite honestly, I think I'm loving this glow.

I woke up feeling kisses all over my face. On my cheek, then forehead, temple, nose, my jawline, down my neck and on the collarbone. I turned and opened my eyes, squinting them because of the sun rays. Gray hovered above me with the hugest smile on his face and pecked my lips.

"Morning, gorgeous"

I smiled, avoiding Gray who wanted to kiss me

"Kiss meee!" he whined

"Nope," I booped his nose "morning breath"

I stood from the bed and went to the bathroom. He followed me and stood behind me in front of the mirror. I brushed my teeth while humming Sex With Me by Rihanna. And somewhere along the way, I got carried away and started twerking on Gray. He looked like he was enjoying it so to be a bit of a tease I went on and a brilliant idea came to my mind.

I finished brushing my teeth. I slowly and flirtatiously took off Gray's shirt slowly. In a very tantalizing way and threw it to the side. So I was now in my pyjama shorts and a sports bra - yes, I slept in it.. big deal. I slowly pushed him to sit on the closed toilet seat. When he sat down, I sat on his lap and started grinding on him. I could hear his breath hitching. And I had to suppress a giggle.

I started to slowly kiss him on the cheek, then his jaw, then his neck and I moved up to his earlobe. I found his soft spot behind his ear, and I continued kissing on it. He moaned and shuddered and I felt kind of guilty. But what the heck, he's a man.

So I carried on, to my surprise, Gray called out my name at some point and I lost it. So I kissed him with everything in me. The kiss got heated and Gray pulled me further onto his lap, so close that I could feel his member rising.

Wait. Hold up...

I turned Grayson Davis on. omfg!!!!

Things got way out of hand and he was groping my boobs, then my ass. I started moving my hands on his muscles. Soon, I remembered my evil little plan and I pulled away, trying not to look flustered at all. I pinched his nipple and slid off of his lap and exited the bathroom.

I heard Grayson groan and yell, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"You're such a tease" Grayson said with an eyeroll.

"I know, a hot one as a matter of fact." I winked

"You're gonna pay for that." He zeroed his eyes

"I'd love to see you try."

He just looked at me with crossed arms and at the corner of my eye, I saw his member was still awake. And silly old me had to burst out.

"Better deal with that boner of yours." I said pointing towards his mid-section.

He blushed a little and rushed to the bathroom to... well, I don't have go point out the obvious.

...

As usual, we all went to the beach after having lunch. We were all playing in the water for a change, and each time I turned to Grayson, I'd find him staring at me. It made me feel all bubbly to think that I had an effect on him. It was kinda cute.

Somewhere along the way, Ricky would also stare at me, but I didn't want to bother myself too much. When the sun was about to set, we -once again- made a bonfire and sat in a circle. This time, I sat between Grayson and Jaxon. And we were all chatting when Ricky suddenly had an idea. He wanted us to play smash, marry, kill. We all agreed to play.

Ricky: " I'll go first. I'd smash Stormi, marry Heaven, and kill everyone else."

Stormi: "I'd smash Mason, smash Ricky, marry Heaven and kill the rest. Sorry Jax" and she chuckled.

Mason: "I'd marry Stormi, kill everyone else."

Jaxon: "I'd smash Layla, marry Heaven,... Probably marry Stormi too but she's a traitor. Then I'd kill Liam and Ricky. Gray, I'll let you be."

Layla: "I'd smash Heaven, marry Jaxon, smash Ricky, too. And kill Liam. The rest I'd make my house servants"

Liam: "Everyone wants to kill me,but it's whatever. I'd smash all the ladies and kill all the gents."

Grayson: "I'd marry Heaven. Kill the rest"

Heaven: "umm, I'd probably kill Ricky, Layla, Liam and Mason. I'd marry Grayson and the rest can just live, I guess."

The rest of the evening was filled with commotion about why everyone wants to marry or smash me. I didn't mind it. But it was kind of creepy how Layla wanted to smash me, but I didn't take much notice of it. We drowned out the fire and went to bed after eating pizza.

...

(A/N)

I apologise for spelling errors, please comment on them and I'll correct them when I get the chance. I know I'm dragging my ass when it comes to writing but I'mma try to speed things up while I'm still on holidays.

I hope you love the book and I appreciate the support thus far.

Please vote, share and comment

Lots of love💕💕💕
~cuteuniiicorn