1. not quite but ill take it.

-----

Daisy - Ashikkdo

2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"It's gonna hurt it'll sting

"It's gonna hurt it'll sting."

this is some bullshit, this is some bullshit, this is some bullshit, this is some bullshit

The pharse was constantly repeating itself in your mind as you treked down the slick sidewalk.

Your day wasn't going too good.

First of all, today was Wednesday. Which meant you were going to have all three of your sports practices today. The coaches to the sports you played thought it would be a good idea have their practices scheduled throughout week so they would overlap no more than one day.

Which ultimately is a good idea you can't lie. But the lucky day they chose would be Wednesday and oh boy did you dread those days.

With Track being at 9am-11am, Football (im american but i mean soccer) at 1pm-2pm, and Basketball at 4pm-6pm you weren't able to catch a break.

Any other person would complain about the excessive amounts physical activity, however you just accepted the fate that you had written for yourself.

You were the one who tried out for the teams, so you would make yourself put in the work to at the very least be good at those sports.

Second of all, it was raining and your ride home from practice had canceled on you last fucking minute. Literally you got the text at 5:59.

Your bestfriend was not shit.

Third of all, you didn't bring any rain appropriate clothing other than a windbreaker that, which just so happened to be waterproof, simply because you didn't expect it to start pouring felines and canines.

Not like the jacket was helping though. It was clinging onto you just as much as your shorts were.

Yeah you definitely weren't in your prime today.

You sighed adjusting your backpacks slippery straps that you knew you'd have to replace. In fact, you knew you'd had to replace a lot of things after this: your phone, your sneakers, the contents of your backpack, and maybe even the backpack itself just to name a few.

It wouldn't be a problem if you had wealthy person privilege unfortunately you didn't. Although, your family wasn't necessarily down bad you all weren't well off either. You were all just some family trying to make ends meet in the shallows of capitalism.

You shook your head in frustration and the hood you had on your head coming off and soaking your hair / hajab even more. Growling in frustration you pondered over which god to blame for your misfortunes.

"Fuck you Zeus," yeah he sounded like a good one at the moment "I hope you don't have another hole to stick your dick in for centuries."

A bright purple flash was seen near you and a loud boom of thunder followed after like clock work.

"Dammit, I missed."

"I was joking , chill out." You laughed nervously talking to no one but yourself. It was weird how immediately after you said that you almost got sent to god's front porch.

Come to think if it was very weird to you as you heard not a single bit of thunder or lightning prior to this. It was also strange to Zeus because he doesn't usually punish mortals for insult him out if spite however you just happened to catch him on a bad day...lucky you.

The god of thunder was having none of your pitiful apologizes and quickly summoned another lighting bolt, aiming it at your pitiful form. He squinted one of his eyes just to be sure he wouldn't miss this time.

Without another moments of hesitation Zeus sent your death to you via. lightbolt.

You hair / fabrics stood up and reached for the sky, before your soul released itself from its carbon-based form not wanting to get cooked with the rest of you.

Zeus did not miss this time.

¤¤¤

Y/n's soul ascendedto the heavens right into the thunder god's unwelcoming hands.

"This thing," the god spat bitterly keeping a tight grip on the unfortunate spirit "wasn't supposed to come up here.."

"I know, I know" replied the god of the underworld nonchalantly.

Zeus raised his eyebrow with a So why is it here look towards his brother and the underworld's ruler immediately rolled his eyes.

"I had...plans for another but this one will have to do." Hades admitted with a sigh glancing down to the wriggling soul in Zeus' hand.

Zeus decided not to question his brothers attics and tossed the soul to the underworld's keeper. "Whatever you do just don't bother me"

" Of course" spoke Hades with a small grimace on his face as he descended out of his brothers sight.

This definitely was not the soul he was going to get.

"I wouldn't dream of it."