8. LET'S PLAY BALL(UNIVERSE)

meery chieztmas, happiest new years

also sorry if i get some of the timeslates wrong i havent rewatched this episode in like a year so please bear with me.
-

TW!!!
gore and y/n gos into what i would describe as shock
-
-
-

no beta read this time, we die like men.

-
-

-

Chloe × Halle - Forgive Me

2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"Forgive me! Forgive me!"

With precision you kicked at the balls with inhuman strength, sending them flying back into Susumaru's direction

Tanjirou on the other hand settled for dodging and cut up the temaris any chance he got.

However even with the both of you dodging and cutting up the opponents every attack; it was easy for both of you to see that this fight was going nowhere.

We can't just keep dodging the whole time... at this point we'll both run out of stamina.

Your eyebrows furrowed in concentration as you kicked another ball back into Susumaru's direction.

But how, they aren't letting us get close..

You heard hurried footsteps coming from behind you. Both you and Tanjirou peeked over shoulder to face the owner of the footsteps.

"Nezuko!" you both addressed at the same time.

"Come on, we're going to fight then outside, you take the one in the tree!" yelled the red eyed boy mostly towards his sister but his eyes flickered over to you as well.

come on? you thought having it been the only phrase you understood.

Thankfully Tanjirou and Nezuko wasted no time getting outside, which also left no time for your confusion to fully settle in.

oooh come on.

You quickly rushed out to join them.

And so the three of you ended up spliting indefinitely, as Nezuko went to go and deal with hand guy while you decided to fight along side with Tanjirou for the time being. Or well you tried to fight with him, but having 3 balls chasing after you with the speed of god kind of made your plan a bit difficult.

You turned around mid stride, trying to configure which direction the arrows were pointing to trying and get a advantage; however you ended up being extremely disappointed to find them all pointing towards you.