7.i was fightin some demons

😫

----

Envy Me - Calboy

2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"I was fightin some demons

"I was fightin some demons."

"N-Nezuko! That's bad manners..."

Tanjirou scolded his sister who was having the time of her life rolling on a mat, while he laid your sleeping form down beside hers.

"It's quite alright, make yourselves at home." The calming voice of Lady Tamayo spoke. Tanjirou nodded still a little unsure and sat down Nezuko's carrier along with your backpack to the other side of him.

After everyone was settled , Yushiro being on the side of the table throwing knifes at the ruby haired boy in his imagination, Tanjirou and Lady Tamayo continued where the conversation left off.

"You may think it's sickening." she started, "But we buy blood from people who need the money. We pass it off as needing it for blood transfusions. Of course we don't take so much to a point where it harms the supplier."

The elegant woman turned her head to her accomplice "Yushiro can get by with less blood than I can. I was the one who turned him into a demon."

"Huh!? You??" Tanjirou's voice exclaimed with a even mix of confusion, surprise, and hope.

"I know, they say Kitbutsuji is the only one who can turn people into demons." Lady Tamayo started, "I turned Yushiro into a demon two hundred years ago so far he has been the only one I've been able to turn."

"In two hundred he's the only one..." Tanjirou muttered quietly, "Just how old are you Lady Tamayo?" Instantly Tanjirou was punched again.

"You never ask a woman for her age you lout!" Yushiro yelled loudly causing you to stir in your sleep. The room silenced and even turned to look at you even Nezuko who was resting her head on your stomach.

A beat passed.

Then another.

And everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief.

"Yushiro," Tamayo said a darkened aura surrounding her "Hit that boy again or wake his companion, and I will not forgive you."

"Yes Ma'am!" The demon boy said in a quieter tone from his previous one, a light blush on his cheeks.

Lady Tamayo turned back to Tanjirou "I do not want to give off the narrative that I am trying to increase the number of demons for that is not my intention. I only treat those who are in chronic condition due to illness to increase their lifespan by a little bit. Of course I ask for their permission first."