2.ayo???

Cocoa Butter Kisses - Chance the Rapper

2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"I've got burn holes in my memories

"I've got burn holes in my memories..."

You woke to sunshine in your eyes momentarily obscuring your vision; you weakly rose a hand to cover your eyes from its rays. Tiredly, you turned around on the plush grass to have your back facing the suns welcoming rays.

Rude
..

...

....

grass???

You sat up quickly upon feeling your surroundings hissing a little bit when you felt small scratches on you. You slowly looked around to take in the scenery before you... trees, but not just any kind of trees Japanese red pine trees. Due to the humidity in the air a slight fog was cast around the bases of the trees. The scene looked like it was straight out of a Bob Ross painting.

"What the hell," you said out loud breathlessly, almost as if you just fell from the sky. "This does not look like a hospital room."

You remembered everything from the stupid 3 practices in one day, random storm that you had to walk in , and even the moment when your life reached its expiration date. However, what you did not remember was taking a trip to Eastern Asia afterwards.

"Whatever," you muttered as you fully sat up deciding that you shouldn't think about your situation too much or you will start crying.

Slowly and calmly you looked for the only thing that could possibly the only thing that could get you out of this odd situation, your phone.

Your eyes were so busy scanning the ground you did not realize the figure approaching you not even when it was right in front of you. "This is so stupid, I'm screwed, I'm so screwed, I'm so so screwed, how the fuck does something like this even happen, I just wanted to go home-"

"Excuse me?"

"What the fuck?" You said as you pointed your focused glaze upwards to see the most beautiful pair of crimson eyes looking worriedly back into your own.

Oh my god he is so..pretty???

The boy furrows his eyebrows in an expression of confusion and concern. "I'm sorry, I don't think I understood you..." If you were foreign like he suspected this could lead to a troublesome situation.

"Wha...?" You said stared at him, not really in confusion but more so in concentration.

You were in the process of going through the very, very small language database you had in an old dusty file cabinet where you kept the languages ,you made an attempt to learn but gave up soon afterwards, in the back of your brain. Out of all of the files Japanese was the dustyest...